打印 上一主题 下一主题
开启左侧

[演讲稿] 一分钟励志英语演讲稿

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-4-19 16:34:38 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
1一分钟励志英文演讲稿
                                                                                                Attitude 
The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life.
Attitude to me is more important than facts.
It is more important than the past,than education,than money,than circumstances, than failures,than successes,than what the other people think,say,or do.
It is more important than the appearance,the giftedness or skill.
It will make or break a company,a church ,a home.
The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day, regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day.
We cannot change our past.We cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way.We cannot change the inevitable.
The only thing we can do is play on the one stage we have.And that is our attitudes.
I am convinced that life is ten percent what happens to me ,and ninety percent how I react to it.And so it is with you.
We are in charge of our attitudes. 
                                                                                                21分钟励志英文演讲稿
                                                                                                I had a great time throughout my May Day Holiday. On Monday, I went BBQ with my classmates who threw a celebration party at our middle school principle’s flat. Our parents were invited to the party. Everybody was excited about the holiday. I ate a lot of delicious food at that time. On Tuesday, I went visiting my uncle’s family with my parents. We went to celebrate our good time at a fancy restaurant in Shanghai. Later that day, we sang karaoke in my uncle’s house. We stayed for the night. On Wednesday, I went shopping with my cousins. We bought some brand name t-shirts and pants. In the afternoon, my cousins gave me a fun ride on the city highway.
                                                                                                3中学生1分钟英语演讲稿励志
                                                                                                I have a happy family: Has me, daddy, mother. My father is one very strict, but the very humorous person, my mother is also very beautiful, because she likes by the beautiful development at the same time in front of others. They are the merchants, therefore is very busy, but actually very much cared that pays attention to my life and the study.
My hobby hits the computer, studies English, plays the piano, I like all with the music related matter, moreover likes in the clear weather the morning taking a walk the seashore. My father daddy likes the outdoor activity, takes a walk and likes in the morning and the evening reads the newspaper, and said frequently with me about the society in the matter!
Mother compares likes looking that the television watches the serial TV opera. But she looks like every day is quite busy! looks that father and mother rush about tired, sometimes I how want to make anything for father and mother, but father and mother always say me now most importantly the long spot society experience and the multi-study knowledge! therefore, I thought that now I must study well most importantly, after growing up, give my father mother the happy life.
                                                                                                4大学生有关青春励志的英语演讲稿
                                                                                                Saying goodbye to childhood,we step into another important time in the pace of young,facing new situations,dealing with different problems.....
everyone has his ownunderstanding of young,it is a period of time of beauty and wonders,only after you have
experienced the sour ,sweet ,bitter and salty can you really become a person of significance.thre time of young is limitted,it may pass by without your attention,and when you discover what has happened ,it is always too late.grasping the young well means a better time is waiting for you in the near future,or the situation may be opposite .
having a view on these great men in the history of hunmanbeing,they all made full use of their youth time ,to do things that are useful to society,to the whole mankind,and as a cosquence ,they are remembered by later
generations,admired by everyone.so do something in the time of young,although you may not get achievements as these greatmen did ,though not for the whole word,just for youeself,for those around!
the young is just like blooming flowers,they are so beautiful when blooming,they make people feel happy,but with time passing by,after they withers ,moet people think they are ugly.and so it is the same with young,we are enthusiastic when we are young,then we may lose our passion when getting older and older.so we must treasure it ,don't let the limitted time pass by ,leaving nothing of significance.
回复

使用道具 举报

小黑屋|手机版|嘻皮客网 ( 京ICP备10218169号|京公网安备11010802013797  

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 16:04 , Processed in 0.192357 second(s), 21 queries , Gzip On.