跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2015-12-3 22:23:53 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
1. 感冒英语请假条
2. 学生感冒英文请假条
3. 感冒英语请假条
4. 感冒英语请假条
5. 感冒英语请假条
                                                                                                                                        1感冒英语请假条
                                                        Dear Mr.xxx,

I'm sorry to tell you that I caught a cold and I'm not feeling well now.I am adviced to stay in bed for two days and can't go to school then.But I think I'll get well soon and be back the day after tomorrow.

Yours sincerely,
xxx
2学生感冒英文请假条
                                                        Dear Mr/Ms XXX:

Today I'm writing to you to ask for a five-day leave, for I've got cold last night with carlessness.

This morning my mother took me to see the doctor,who told me to stay in bed for some days. So I am very sorry to be absent from school, especially your interesting lessons. I'll be sure to make up for the missed lessons after I recover from the illness.

Yours ever,

XXX.
3感冒英语请假条
                                                        Dear teacher,
I am not feel very well this days,and cough Seriously,so,I went to see a doctor yesterday, the doctor told me that I have had a badly cold, he let me stay in bed day and night, taking pills three times a day.As you know, I can not go to scholl.Cared by my families,I am sure I will get well soon,I will try my best to catch up with my classmates. Thanks!
Yours,
Jack
4感冒英语请假条
                                                        One possible version:
June 8, 20XX Dear Sir, I'm sorry to tell you that I can't go to school today, I've caught a cold because I swam in the school's swimming pool yesterday. This morning I had a headache. After taking my temperature, my mother found that I had a high fever, immediately she took me to see a doctor, who advised me to stay in bed for 2 days. Now I am writing to you to ask for 2 days' sick leave. With best wishes.
Your student,Tom
5感冒英语请假条
                                                        Dear Ms Yang,
I'm so sorry that I have got a cold.Because of the bad cold I can't go to school these days.As a result,I want to stay at home for days.Thank you.
ZangHua.
回复

使用道具 举报

小黑屋|手机版|嘻皮客网 ( 京ICP备10218169号|京公网安备11010802013797  

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 04:08 , Processed in 0.162227 second(s), 21 queries , Gzip On.