打印 上一主题 下一主题
开启左侧

[学生日记] 小学一年级下英语作文

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-7-8 22:16:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
篇一:Clocks

There are many clocks in the Brown's house. They are in different rooms.A big clock stands in a corner of the sitting room. It is a very, very old clock, but it still keeps good time. Mr. Brown winds it once a week.

篇二:My english friend

my english friend name is jim.
          he is ten, his family in london,he and his family member comes our china to play.he has a cosin,he name is qianyu hi is oniy four years old,but he has a lot of questions.look he is pointing at the chopsticks to ask that my this is anything.
          I and jim has become the good friend .several days later jim said that he wanted, he said that i love china .i will forget that you zhou lei, will have free time london to look at me .ok see you jim.see you.

篇三:A happy girl

I'm a happy girl.my english name is kitty.are you happy? i'm very happy.i have a good friend.her name is cheng xin ting.she has a pair of big eyes.i like her.
          I like english.my birthday is in november.i'm a good girl.i'm ten years old.i'm in class seven grade four.my teacher's name is yao hui feng.she is a good teacher!i like her.
          what color do you like? i like pink and perple.i want a rabbit for my birthday.i like to eat hambuger.i like to go to shool.
          I have a good mother.i have a good father.
          oh,no!i'm hugry! "mumy! i'm hugry!"
          good bye!

篇四:My Lovely Teacher
<p>       
          there is a lovely teacher in our class. we like him as our friends. we would like to tell him everything, happiness and sadness. he helps us on our lessons and guides us on other things. i am happy to have such a good teacher.
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2013-7-8 22:43:25 | 只看该作者

小学一年级下英语作文(2)

</p>        篇五:This morning

This morning is cool.I am going to play basketball.After play basketball,I feel tired,but I very happy.Because basketball is my favourite sport.My body is strong.I hope you like basketball too.I play computer games now.

篇六:How to make everybody happy

This is the way I maked all the students happy.
           One Monday. Tom and I went to Simon‘s office. Suddenly, I was slipping and fell, because there was some water on the floor.
            When I stood up I thought: If I took the mop and dry the floor, nobody would slip and fall. then, I took the mop and dry the floor. Tom also helped me drying the floor.
            So I maked all the students happy.

篇七:Who am I?

Hello! My name is Feifei. My mother is very beautiful. My father is very handsome. So I’m very lovely. Look! My coat is white. My eyes are blue. I have a long tail. Fish is my favorite food. I like mice too. Guess! Who am I?

篇八:This morning

This morning is cool.
          I am going to play basketball.After play basketball,I feel tired,but I very happy.Because basketball is my favourite sport.
          My body is strong.I hope you like basketball too.
          I play computer games now.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

小黑屋|手机版|嘻皮客网 ( 京ICP备10218169号|京公网安备11010802013797  

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 20:06 , Processed in 0.181018 second(s), 22 queries , Gzip On.