打印 上一主题 下一主题
开启左侧

[请假条] 英文请假条

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-12-8 08:34:24 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
  英文请假条
  请假条(written request for leave)是英语学习者必须掌握的常用应用文之一,它包括请病假(note for sick  leave)和请事假(leave of absence)。请假条是用于向老师或上级领导等因身体状况不好或因某事请求准假的场合。
  英文请假条写作需注意三点:
  1. 英文请假条一般由四部分组成,即时间、称呼、正文和签名。
  2. 一般而言,请假条是一种简单的书信文体。请假条一般写在纸上,不用信封。
  3. 请假条的特点是要求开门见山、内容简短、用词通俗易懂。
  一般的请假条。
  【参考范文
  Sep.28
  Dear Miss Gao,
  I'm sorry I can't go to school today. I helped the farmers pick apples with  my classmates on the farm yesterday. Unluckily, I fell off the ladder and hurt  my leg, but I wasn't badly hurt. The doctor asked me to stay in bed and have a  good rest. So I ask for leave for two days.
  Yours, Wang Li
  比较正式的商务型假条
  首先,假条的上方还是应该按照半正式的格式写上如下信息: To:假条是递给谁的 From:请假人
  Date:写假条的日期(注意不是请假的日期) Subject:写上请假字样(事假或病假)
  其次,在您的请假信第一段,应该开门见山但是有礼貌地提出请假。第一段要中心明确,写清您要请假的日期。
  然后,在假条的第二段,您应该简单明了陈述请假的原因事由。注意叙述清楚明白,并尽可能表示对此带来工作不便的歉意。
  接着,在假条的最后一段,应写上您希望获得准假的句子,或者具体等候答复的时间。
  【参考范文】
  To: John Smith, Supervisor
  From: George Chen, Accounting Department Date: March 11, 2001
  Subject: Casual Leave of Absence
  John, I would like to know if I could ask for a casual leave of absence  from March 23 to 27.
  Yesterday I received a letter from my parents, who are both over 70,  telling me that a big flood took place at my home village, causing serious  damage to my house. As the only son of my parents, I should go back to assess  the situation, and help them to get over these difficulties. Though I cannot  stay at home for too long, I should at least make arrangements for maintenance  work. I believe my relatives in the village and my neighbors will also come to  help. Financially I have no difficulties.
  I will call you at 1:30p.m. Or you can call me at any time.
回复

使用道具 举报

小黑屋|手机版|嘻皮客网 ( 京ICP备10218169号|京公网安备11010802013797  

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 14:51 , Processed in 0.176317 second(s), 21 queries , Gzip On.