开启左侧

[求职信] 英文版餐饮业求职信

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-12-6 19:21:19 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
英文版餐饮业求职信
Dear Mr. Klein:
I am seeking an Operations Management position at the plant, division or  corporate level with a major player in the food and beverage industry. Please  consider my credentials.
As my resume will show, I have had excellent progression in the field of  Operations Management with one of the top U.S. consumer products companies.  Pepsi-Cola, as you may know, has been ranked by Fortune magazine among the top 6  best run companies in America.
In my current posit on as Group Plant Manager (3 plants) for Pepsi West I  have been
credited with annual cost savings exceeding $2 m ion as the result of several  innovative cost reduction programs recently implemented. I have just been  awarded Pesi’s coveted "High Performer Award" for my contributions.
Prior assignments have been equally productive, and I have consistently  demonstrated the ability to achieve superior results. I pride myself on staying  current in all major new developments in the field of Operations and push hard  for the implementation of those that will readily increase ease of operations  and reduce operating costs.
Should you be in the market for a proven contributor as a member of your  Operations Team, Mr. Klein, your time would be well spent in meeting with me.  Much of what I have already done at Pepsi might well be transferable to Redding  Beverage, and could result in substantial savings to your company.
Should you wish to contact me, I can be reached during the day at (216)  377-0925, or at the above number during evening hours.
Thank you for your consideration.
Sincerely,
Karen J. Robinson (手写体)
J. Robinson
Enclosure
回复

使用道具 举报

小黑屋|手机版|嘻皮客网 ( 京ICP备10218169号|京公网安备11010802013797  

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 21:04 , Processed in 0.159708 second(s), 21 queries , Gzip On.