开启左侧

[演讲稿] 英文演讲稿开场白

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-12-6 00:31:06 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
  英文演讲稿开场白
  Opening Remarks开场:
  -Thank you very much, Prof. Fawcett, for your very kind introduction. Mr. Chairman, Ladies and gentleman, Good morning! I consider it a great honor to be asked to speak about …on this session of our symposium.
  -Ladies and gentleman. It’s an honor to have the opportunity to address such a distinguished audience.
  3) Good morning. Let me start by saying just a few words about my own background.
  -Mr. Chairman, thank you very much for your kind introduction. President, Distinguished colleagues, Ladies and gentleman, Good morning! Is my voice loud enough?
  -Good morning, everyone. I appreciate the opportunity to be with you today. I am here to talk to you about…
  -Good morning, everyone. I am very happy to have this chance to give my presentation. Before I start my speech, let me ask you a question. By a show of hands, how many of you own a car?

应对问题
  -I will be pleased to answer any questions you may have at the end of the presentation. -Please can you save your questions till the end.  
  -If you have any questions, I will be pleased to answer them at the end of the presentation. -there will be time at the end of the presentation to answer your questions-so please feel free to ask me anything then.
  -Don't hesitate to interrupt if you have a question. -Please feel free to interrupt me at any time. -Please stop me if you have any questions.
  -If you need clarification on any point, you're welcome to ask questions at any time. -Can I come back to that point later?
  -I will be coming to that point in a minute.
  -That's a tricky question.
  -We will go into details later. But just to give you an idea of... -I am afraid there's no easy answer to that one... -Yes, that's a very good point.
  -Perhaps we could leave that point until the questions at the end of the presentation
  -I think I said that I would answer questions at the end of the presentation---perhaps you wouldn't mind waiting until then.
  -I think we have time for just one more question

欢迎听众(正式)
  - Welcome to our company
  - I am pleased to be able to welcome you to our company... - I'd like to thank you for coming.
  - May I take this opportunity of thanking you for coming

欢迎听众(非正式 )
  - I'm glad you could all get here... - I'm glad to see so many people here.
  - It's GREat to be back here.
  - Hello again everybody. Thank you for being on time/making the effort to come today. - Welcome to X Part II.

受邀请在会议上致词
  - I am delighted/pleased/glad to have the opportunity to present/of making this presentation...
  - I am grateful for the opportunity to present...
  - I'd like to thank you for inviting/asking me/giving me the chance to... - Good morning/afternoon/evening ladies and gentleman
  - It's my pleasant duty today to... - I've been asked to...

告知演讲的话题
  - the subject of my presentation is... - I shall be speaking today about... - My presentation concerns...
  - Today's topic is...
  - Today we are here to give a presentation on...
  - Today we are here to talk about...Before we start, I'd like you meet my team members... - A brief look at today's agenda...(告诉听众所讲内容的先后顺序) - Before we start our presentation, let's take a brief look at the agenda... - I shall be offering a brief analysis of...
  - the main area that I intend to cover in this presentation is... - Take a moment and think of...
  - Thank you for giving me the opportunity to tell you about...

告诉听众发言的长度
  - During the next ten minutes, I shall...
  - I shall be speaking for about ten minutes... - My presentation will last for about ten minutes... - I won't take up more than ten minutes of your time... - I don't intend to speak for longer than ten minutes...
  - I know that time is short, so I intend to keep this brief
  - I have a lot to cram in to the next ten minutes, so I'd better make a start...

引起听众的兴趣  
  - I'm going to be speaking about something that is vitally important to all of us. - My presentation will help solve a problem that has puzzled people for years... - At the end of this presentation you will understand why this company has been so successful for so long...
  - I am going to be talking about a product that could double your profit margins... - the next ten minutes will change your attitude to sales and marketing...
  - Over the next ten minutes you are going to hear about something that will change the way your companies operate...
  - By the end of this presentation you will know all there is to know about...

告诉听众内容要点
  - there are five main aspects to this topic (...the first, ... the second, ...a third, ...another, ... the final)
  - I am going to examine these topics in the following order (...first, ...next, ...after that, ...finally)
  - I've divided my talk into five parts...
  - I will deal with these topics in chronological order...
  - I'm going to start with a general overview and then focus on this particular problem (...in general, ...more particularly).
  - I want to start with this particular topic, and then draw some more general conclusions from it (...specifically, ... in a wider context).
  - there are (a number of) factors that may affect...
  - We have to take into account in any discussion of this subject, the following considerations.
  - We all ought to be aware of the following points.
回复

使用道具 举报

小黑屋|手机版|嘻皮客网 ( 京ICP备10218169号|京公网安备11010802013797  

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 14:33 , Processed in 0.186024 second(s), 21 queries , Gzip On.