中文注册
搜索
开启左侧

[推荐信] 出国留学单位推荐信

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-3-28 08:20:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
出国留学单位推荐信(英文)
Dear Sir or Madam,  
  I take great pleasure in recommending Miss Kathleen Lu for the acceptance into your distinguished communication Master program. Being the director of xxx in PR, Ogilvy China, I have a very good chance to observe her performance and communicate with her in our daily work in the past one month.   
  Ogilvy & Mather PR China is the China's number one public relations consultancy, covering a wide range of Technology, Health and Medical, Corporate and Finance, Public Affairs and Strategic Marketing practices. We offer professional service for most top 500 multi-national companies and we have strict requirements for our employees. Even for intern, there are rigid paper-based test and interviews. Kathleen’s talent and potential outshined her among tons of applicants.  
  What impressed me the most is Kathleen’s strategic thinking. In interview, she presented an additional document, a report about HealthCare PR in Chinese market, in which she analyzed market share of each PR agencies and proposed Ogilvy’s HealthCare market expansion strategy. It is really surprise to see such a strategic statement from a student who had no related educational background. I think she is the very candidate we are looking for.  
  Kathleen is extremely smart and highly efficient in daily work. Her main responsibility is media monitoring—collecting information from every possible channel, filtering out the elite part as the material for news clipping. To offer a professional and accurate consulting for the clients, she always self-learnt related knowledge when she got involved a new project. At very beginning of her internship, she finish an English xxxxxx (tell the nature of the report) report for clients in only one week, which received positive feedback from clients. She at the same time
  participated in several projects. The heavy workload never frustrated her, and instead motivated her to find out efficient way to solve problems.
  What impressed me most is that she is highly motivated to go extra miles to support her daily routine. To help the clients better response to the media in the press conference, she initiatively prepared the briefing book of suggested answers to the possible questions from journalists. Such a report guaranteed the success of the activity. To better administrate the data for projects, she established the internal “data library” which includes the frequently used Media information and industry information. So the other team members can quickly find out the circulation of some important media, and get the timely update industry information.   
  Industrious, analytical, self-motivated and that is not all of her. (The sentence looks dull. Better to change another one.) Adding to her merits are teamwork, creativity, and good communication skill, which surely qualify her worthy asset in your unique program. Combined with my working experience, I have no doubt that Ni will be a promising PR in the future. Therefore, I recommend her without any reservation. Your favorable consideration will be highly appreciated.

出国留学单位推荐信(中文)
尊敬的领导:
  您好,我是xxx公司的xx部门经理xxx(姓名)。得知我公司优秀员工xxx想要出国深造,我感到非常高兴和无比欣慰。在我看来这样一个上进的年轻人应该接受良好的教育拥有更辉煌的未来。因此,我很荣幸向贵校强烈推荐这位优秀青年。
  xxx曾在大四的时候来我公司报告实习。他利于闲暇时间大量阅读参考有关业务的书籍,虚心向其他员工请教。渐渐地,他开始精通各项业务,并取得一定成绩。对此他并没有满足更没有骄傲自大。相反,遇到难题,他仍然虚心与同事交流讨论直到找出解决方案为止。鉴于他在实习期的出色表现,我公司招收他为正式员工 (通常我公司不予考虑应届毕业生)。
  现在,做为我公司的一名业务精英,xxx工作更加认真,负责,努力。为所有同事树立了榜样。付出就有获得,他因此被评为本公司优秀员工,并享有高额奖金。
  虽然从某种程度上来说,如此优秀的员工即将踏上留学之途是我公司的损失,但是考虑到他的前途,我依然毫不犹豫的支持他远赴贵校深造。真诚期望贵校能同样支持他,给他一个提升自己实现梦想的机会。谢谢。
  推荐人:xxx
  xxxx年xx月xx日
回复

使用道具 举报

小黑屋|手机版|嘻皮客网 ( 京ICP备10218169号|京公网安备11010802013797  

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 07:42 , Processed in 0.194472 second(s), 22 queries , Gzip On.