搜索
开启左侧

[邀请书] 邀请函样本

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-2-3 23:30:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
邀请函样本
尊敬的xx:您好!
  感谢您长期以来对xx公司的信任、关怀和支持!
  xx公司在国家、省、市各级政府的大力支持下,一直坚持以提高企业自主创新能力为主线,全面建立和完善国家级技术创新体系,从2009年至今公司科技创新工作取得突飞猛进的进展,期间取得了许多高科技含量的成果。这些科技成果取得离不开公司科技工作者的辛勤工作,更离不开国家、省、市各级领导的关怀与支持。
  为了将公司取得的科技成果更好的向各位领导进行汇报和展示,以寻求领导给予高屋建瓴的指导,xx公司定于12月6日召开公司科技创新大会,届时恭请各位领导于百忙之中拨冗莅临会议,并予以指导!
  专此诚邀,敬祈惠允!
  如蒙应允,请在11月30日前以回执告知,以便安排接待等事宜。
  总经理:xx
  xx公司
  二〇xx年十一月十九日

中国签证邀请函样本
To Chinese Embassy / Consulate,  
  I hereby invite the following individual to visit China, whose information is listed below:
  被邀请人信息 — Information of the invited party
  姓名
  Name (as appeared on passport)________________
  性别
  出生日期
  Date of Birth___________________
  护照号码
  Passport Number_____________________
  访问目的(探亲、访友、旅游等)
  Purpose of visiting China (Visiting relatives, friends, tourist, etc) ________________  
  访问城市
  Cities to visit______________________
  Date of arrival in China_______________________
  谁将承担往返中国及在中国的费用?
  Who will pay for travel & living expense____________________
  邀请人姓名或单位
  Name of inviter___________________
  与被邀请人的关系
  Relationship between inviter and the invited_____________________
  邀请人联系电话
  Inviter's Chinese phone number________________
  邀请人地址
  Inviter's address in China_____________________                                 
  邀请人签名
  Signature of inviter____________________

美国探亲签证邀请函样本
  September 10, 20xx
  Wenhao Cui
  5540 Parker Street,Burnaby, BC, V5B 1Z7  
  RE:Invitation Letter for Wenqi Cui  
Dear Sir/Madam:  
  I, Wenhao Cui(Passport No. :xxx), would like to invite my sister, Wenqi Cui(Passport No. :xxx)to Canada to stay with me for about ten days starting from October 22.  
  As my whole family (my wife Xuan Deng, my 4-year-old son Jiachang Cui and I) have moved to Canada under independent visa program and haven’t seen my parents and sister for a long time, we missed them very much. Even though we really want to come back to see them it’s not so easy for us to spare time. It is a pity that my parents might not be able to visit us due to their age and health situation. So, my wife Xuan and I would like to invite my dear sister to visit us. The purpose of the visit is family reunion. She will stay with us at the above address and I will be responsible for all the expenses including the round trip airfare to Canada, food, housing travelling within Canada.
  I have been missing them so much, since I left home a long time. I even dreamt of meeting them every night. I will make sure that she will leave Canada before the expiration of their authorized day.  
  Please kindly grant her a Temporary Resident Visa.
  Please do not hesitate to contact me via +1-778-330-7338, if you have any concerns.
  Best regards,
  Signature
回复

使用道具 举报

小黑屋|手机版|嘻皮客网 ( 京ICP备10218169号|京公网安备11010802013797  

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 13:11 , Processed in 0.200554 second(s), 24 queries , Gzip On.