中文注册
搜索
开启左侧

[邀请书] 英文邀请函

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-2-3 23:30:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
英文邀请函
  Dear [Zhang Ying]:  
  Will you come to luncheon on [Friday, May the fifth], at [twelve o’clock]?
  My niece [Mary] is visiting us and I think you will enjoy meeting her. She is a charming, very pretty girl „ and very good company! [John and Jane] will be here, and perhaps we can [give a dance] after luncheon. Do say you’ll come!
  Affectionately yours,
   Li Ming

英文会议邀请函
Dear xx,  
  On behalf of the xxxx, I would be very pleased to invite you to attend a conference of the forthcoming 1st Opportunity and Challenge xxxxX to be held in xxXUniversity, China, from December 19 to December 30, 2011.  
  As we all know, Google is one of the top corporations around the world in Computer Science, and the biggest Internet search service provider. At the same time, Google’s products are also famous and popular in Music, Society Network, and Smartphone Operating System et al. You are an internationally acclaimed scholar and businessman assuredly. Your research on distributed software service and parallel computation is widely used in Computer Science. Your participation will be among the highlights of the conference.  
  We sincerely hope that you could accept our invitation. As you know, this is the 1st held of OCCSG and we plan to make it a truly international meeting. We have accepted many papers from several disciplines.   
  If you can come, please let us know as soon as possible, since we have to prepare the final program soon. We are looking forward to your acceptance.  
  Sincerely yours,

英文商务邀请函
Dear Sirs/Madam:
  We hereby sincerely invite you and your company representatives to visit our booth at The Continental Exhibition Center from April 15th to 20th xx.
  We’re one of the manufacturers specialized in sanitaryware, concluding one & two piece toilet, wash basin, cabinet basin, pedestal basin, bidet,urinal, counter basin , decorated ceramics and so on. Our new models offer superb design and their new features give them distinct advantages over similar products from other manufacturers.
  It would be a great pleasure to meet you at the exhibition.We expect to establish long-term business relations with your company in future.
  Exhibition Center : The Continental Exhibition Center
  Booth Number : G-K105 G-K-1xx
  Date : Apr 15th to 20th 20xx
  Best Regards
  Mr.Su Jia Jian
  General Manager

英文结婚邀请函
june 6, 20xx
dear betty,
  david and i have set the date — and we want you to be the first to know it! we’re going to be married very quietly at the community church on thursday, june the twelfth, at noon. we are asking only a few people — just our nearest relatives and our very special friends.
  can you be at the house about eleven, betty, and go to the church with us? then we’ll all come back here after the ceremony; mother’s giving a little wedding banquet for us.
  let’s hope it’s a bright sunny day on the twelfth!
  with my best regards!.
  with love,
  helen

英文演讲邀请函
Dear [Dr. Rodger]:
  [The English Department of Nankai University] would like to extend to you an invitation to be our guest speaker at the [annual conference] to be held at the [meeting room] at [eight] o’clock, [Saturday morning, December the thirtieth, 1993]..
  As you know, the department is interested in [the 20th century English literature] Since you are familiar with the field, we know your views will be extremely interesting to us.
  You will receive further details later, but we would appreciate having your acceptance soon so we may complete our agenda.  
  Cordially,
回复

使用道具 举报

小黑屋|手机版|嘻皮客网 ( 京ICP备10218169号|京公网安备11010802013797  

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 10:38 , Processed in 0.164280 second(s), 22 queries , Gzip On.