打印 上一主题 下一主题
开启左侧

[加薪申请] 优秀的英文加薪申请书

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-12-9 08:22:02 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
优秀的英文加薪申请范文
I'm grateful for the opportunity to work for you and I enjoy doing .so I hope you'll agree that, in the two years I've worked for you, I've become an integral member of your team and accomplished a great deal.
However, I'm still working for the initial salary on which we agreed two years ago. As I recall, we also agreed to renegotiate my salary in two years based on my accomplishments, and that time has come. In light of my accomplishments and as per our agreement, I'm respectfully requesting an immediate pay rise of six percent, to be followed in six months by a performance-based pay rise of an additional three percent.
I strongly feel that I've earned the immediate pay raise and I'm confident that I will also earn the six-month raise based on my performance. But I'm willing to negotiate, as per our agreement. If you would like to meet to discuss this, please let me know.
Thanks again for the opportunity. I look forward to continuing to be a key player on your team in a mutually-rewarding relationship.

回复

使用道具 举报

小黑屋|手机版|嘻皮客网 ( 京ICP备10218169号|京公网安备11010802013797  

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 22:36 , Processed in 0.171764 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.