找回密码
 中文注册
搜索
开启左侧

[心情短语] 爱情英文短语 With the wonder

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-8-7 08:00:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.每一个沐浴在爱河中的人都是诗人。

I feel happy at times we have had angry words but these have been kissed away. 我们生气争执时,爱的双唇把它们吻得无影无踪,我的心也顿觉甜蜜。

I have been sleeping all alone, You have been staring in my dreams. I want to kiss you, my baby, I want to kiss you tonight. 我一直孤独入眠, 睡梦中你出现在我的眼前, 我要亲吻你,我的爱人, 今夜我就要亲吻你。

I just can’t believe the loveliness of loving you. I just can’t believe the one to love this feeling, too. I now know how sweet a kiss could be. Like the summer sunshine, Your sweetness over me. 我简直不敢相信,爱你是如此地美好。 我不敢相信你也有如此感觉。 我现在才明白吻原是那么甜蜜, 就像夏日的阳光, 包含着你对我的柔情蜜意。

I love you. Not only for what you are but also what you have made of me.我爱你不仅因為你是谁,还有你為我做的一切!

If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me.如果没有相等的爱,那就让我爱多一些吧。

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.假如每次想起你我都会得到一朵鲜花,那么我将永远在花丛中徜徉。

I’ll think of you every step of the way. 我会想你,在漫漫长路的每一步。

Love is a fabric that nature wove and fantasy embroidered. 爱情是一方织巾,用自然编织,用幻想点缀。

<p>Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.爱情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜欢飞到哪里,就把欢乐带到哪里。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-8-7 08:03:33 | 显示全部楼层

爱情英文短语 With the wonder(2)

My love is like the grasses Hidden in the deep mountains. Though its abundance increase, There is none that knows. 我的爱情 犹如青草, 藏在深山。 它郁郁葱葱, 却无人知晓。 </P>
Oh, my love, my darling, I have hungered for you touch a long time. And time goes by so slowly, and time can do so much. Are you still mine  I need your love, God speed your love to me. 哦!我的爱,亲爱的, 我渴望你的抚摸已经好久了。 而时光难熬,它能改变许多事, 你还是我的吗? 我需要你的爱。 愿上帝赐给我你的爱。

The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman’s heart. 在这个世界上,男人最珍贵的财产就是一个女人的心。

To the world you may be just one person. To the person you may be the world. 对于世界,你可能只是一个人,但对于某个人,你却是整个世界。

We cease loving ourselves if no one loves us.如果没有人爱我们,我们也就不会再爱自己了。

When I met you I knew I would forever be by your side -- forever your partner and forever your love.当我遇到你的那一刻,我知道我将永远在你身边!

When the words "I love you" were said by you for the first time, my world blossoms. 第一次听到你对我说"我爱你",我的世界一瞬间鲜花绽开。

With the wonder of your love, the sun above always shines. 拥有你美丽的爱情,太阳就永远明媚。

You don’t love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her. 你不会因为美丽去爱一个女人,但她却会因为你的爱而变得美丽。

Your kiss still burns on my lips, everyday of mine is so beautiful. 你的吻还在我的唇上发烫,从此我的日子变得如此美丽。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

小黑屋|手机版|嘻皮客网 ( 京ICP备10218169号|京公网安备11010802013797  

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 08:35 , Processed in 0.191586 second(s), 25 queries , Gzip On.