打印 上一主题 下一主题
开启左侧

[自我介绍] 初二英语作文大全

[复制链接]
11#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-7-17 18:46:37 | 只看该作者

初二英语作文大全(11)

篇三十一:My School</p>       
           My school is at Haimen Town. It is very big and beautiful. There are forty-three classes in it. When you come to our school, you can see the modern teaching building.
           Our teachers work and do practice in it. Behind the building, there are two classroom buildings and a school library. In the library there are thousands and thousands of books. After class you can borrow the books you want and also you can read them in the reading room at any time.
           Beside our classroom, there is a big playground. At about 4:30 p.m. every day, many students play football, basketball and some of them play tennis. All the playground is alive.
           Our school is a model school in Jiangsu. I like my school very much.

篇三十二:My future

What do I want to do when I’m older? Someone wants to be a doctor. Someone wants to be a basketball player because they are good at sport. Someone wants to be a writer and to make the writing. Someone wants to be a teacher because they like teaching children.
           I like playing the piano and I good at it. So I want to become a piano player. Play the piano is very interesting. And you can learn something of music. Piano can make you like music. A lot of musician and singer are love playing piano.
           I play the piano when I’m ten years old. Now I’m in grand five. I hope when I’m sixteen years old , I can become grand eight. I’ll be harder and harder to practise.
           Become a piano play is a hard job. But I believe I can do it.

篇三十三:The Internet and Our Life

We know the Internet is playing a more and more important part in our daily life.  On the Internet, we can get as much information as we can. We can send e-mails to our friends and talk to them as well.  Besides, on the Internet we can read books, enjoy music and watch ball games.  We can also do
           shopping without leaving our homes. But many students spend too much time playing Internet games. They waste a lot of time.
          We must make good use of the Internet.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

小黑屋|手机版|嘻皮客网 ( 京ICP备10218169号|京公网安备11010802013797  

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 21:01 , Processed in 0.194258 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On.