打印 上一主题 下一主题
开启左侧

[自我介绍] 八年最新英语作文大全

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-8-5 20:37:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
篇一:自我介绍(学生)self-introduction(student)

Introducing yourself is very important when you meet new people. You always want to make a good impression when telling others about yourself. Allow me to introduce
        myself.
           当你认识新的人时,介绍自己是非常重要的。你一定会想要在告诉别人有关自己的事,给别人留下好印象。让我来介绍我自己。

My name is Pat and I'm from Taiwan. Right now, I'm a student. I study very hard every day. I like going to school because I'm eager to learn. I enjoy learning
        English. It's my favorite class. I like to make friends and I get along with everyone. This is the introduction I give whenever I meet new people. It tells people a
        little bit about me and about what I like to do.
           我的名字是派特,我来自台湾。我现在是学生。我每天都很用功念书。我喜欢上学,因为我渴望学习。我喜欢学英文。那是我最喜欢的课程。我喜欢交朋友,而且我和每个人都处得很好。
        这就是我每次认识新的人时,所作的自我介绍。它可以告诉别人一点关于我的事,还有我喜欢做什么。

篇二:国庆节National Day

I went to my cousin's house on the first day of the holidays and got a piece of good news that his wife was pregnant;She said she's worrying about getting fat,but
        on her face there was a unconcealable pleasure of conceiving a baby.My cousin told me that he'll educate his child in a severe way.I'm happy for them.
           假期的第一天我到我的表弟家,听得到了一个好消息,他的妻子怀孕了;她说她担心发胖,但她脸上有无法隐藏的快乐一对于怀上小孩的构想。我表哥告诉我他会用严格的方式来教育他的
        孩子。我为他们感到 高兴。
           Yesterday,our research school's soccer team had a match with the graduate students from the department of international business.It was almost a close game in the
        first half,but we seemed lacking of vigor in the second half,so,we lost the game.
           昨天,我们学校足球研究生队和国际商业学院的研究生进行了一场比赛。上半场几乎是一场势均力敌的比赛,但是下半场我们似乎没有活力,所以,我们输了比赛。
        Half of the National Day holidays have passed by...life still goes with good and bad times.
           这个国庆节假期已经过半……生活仍然有好的也有不好的时候。

篇三:我的家乡My Home Town
           My home town is a beautiful place. It stands beside a wide river and is rich in fish and rice.
           我的家乡是一个美丽的地方。它坐落在一条宽阔的河流旁边,盛产鱼和米饭。
           But in the old days it was a poor and backward little town. Many people had no work. They lived a hard life.
           但是以前它是一个贫穷落后的小城镇。很多人都没有工作。他们过得很艰辛。
           In 1949 my hometown was liberated. Since then great changes have taken place there. The streets have been widened. Factories, schools, hospitals, cinemas and
        theatres have sprung up one after another. The life of the people is greatly improved.
           1949年我的家乡解放了。自那以后发生了很大的变化。街道已拓宽。工厂,学校,医院,电影院和剧院如雨后春笋般涌现出来。人们的生活大大改善了。
           I love my hometown. All the more I love its people. They are working hard so as to make it still richer and more beautiful.
           我爱我的家乡。我更爱那里的人。他们努力工作来让家乡变得更加的富裕和美丽。
<p>                                                                                                 荐荐荐
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2013-8-5 20:38:58 | 只看该作者

八年最新英语作文大全(2)

篇四:中秋节The Mid-Autumn Festival</p>       
           The Mid-Autumn is a very important Chinese festival. It falls on the 15th day of August. A few days before the festival, everyone in the family will help to make
        the house clean and beautiful. Lanterns will be hung in front of the house.
           On the evening there will be a big family dinner. People who work far away from their homes will try to come back for the union. After dinner, people will light the
        lanterns which are usually red and round. Children will play with their own toy lanterns happily.
           At night the moon is usually round and bright. People can enjoy the moon while eating moon-cakes which are the special food for this festival. They can look back on
        the past and look forward to the future together. It is said that there was a dragon in the sky. The dragon wanted to swallow up the moon. To protect the frighten the
        dragon away.

中秋节是中国一个很重要的节日,在八月十五号。在节日来临的前几天,家庭中的每一个人都帮着打扫房子,把房子装扮得漂漂亮亮的,灯笼挂在屋前。
           晚上有一顿美餐,离家在外工作的人也要回来团圆。晚饭后,人们点亮灯笼,一般是红色的圆灯笼。孩子们会高高兴兴地玩他们的玩具灯笼。
           晚上月亮又圆又大,人们在赏月的同时吃着中秋节特别的食品——月饼。人们在一起回顾过去,展望未来。据说天上有一条龙,它要把月亮吞下去。为了保护月亮,孩子们要弄出很大的响
        动把龙吓跑。

篇五:感恩教师节The teachers’day

It is Teachers'Day on September 10th every year. Teachers are the greatest people in the world,I think,because they teach us how to write and read. The most
        important is that they teach us how to be a real man. They are also kind to everybody and they don't want anyone to fall behind others. They always get on very well
        with their students,and they are our best friends. When students are in trouble,they can help them in time.I will be a teacher when I grow up.
           九月十日是教师节。我认为教师是世界上最伟大的人,因为他们教会我们读书写字,更重要的是他们教会我们如何做人。他们对每个学生都很好,不想让任何一个人掉队。他们和学生们关
        系融洽。他们是我们的好朋友。当学生有困难时,他们会及时帮助学生。等我长大了,我也要当一名教师。

篇六:我难忘的一件事 One thing I cant for

I liked playing computer games,but my daddy was not happy because he thought it was not good for my study.Sometimes I felt I was not a free boy when my daddy was so
        strict with me,so I tried to talk to my daddy,and he said he was happy because I talked to him,and now he let me play games if I study well.From this,I understand a
        friendly talk can help people get along well.
<p>                                                                                                 荐荐荐
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2013-8-5 20:40:54 | 只看该作者

八年最新英语作文大全(3)

篇七:The plan for the new term</p>       
          Another new term comes again,so i should have a study plan to promot myself.
          Firstly,i descide to finish my homework more carefully than before.And pay more attention to the knowledge which i didn't know it clearly.
          Secondly,i will do a lot of read to widen the range of my knowledge.and try to combine thoery to practice.
          Finally,i will learn to adjust, to be more positive and more helpful.
          That's what i plant to do in a new term.
        篇八:MY HAPPY WEEKEND
           OK, let me tell you something about my weekend.
           I am going to do many things and be very busy on the weekend. So I do my homework on Saturday morning.
           In the afternoon, I am going to do housework with my mother. Because I am a good girl, I am helpful at home. On Sunday morning, I am going to visit my grandparents
        with my parents. In the afternoon, we are going to the park together. Because there is a kite show. And my grandparents likes making kites.
           I think, we can see many beautiful kites there. And we are going to buy some beautiful kites, too. From Joozone.com.
           Then, we are going to fly the new kites, that’s fun. In the evening, we are going to have a big dinner. We are going to have fish for dinner. Because my
        grandparents likes eating fish. And my grandma cooks fish well. After dinner, we are going to watch TV together. We are going to be very happy.
           This is my happy weekend. I like my weekend very much. What about your weekend? Can you tell me?

篇九:My Favourite Animal

If you ask me what my favourite animal.I can tell you pandas are my favourite.I like the pandas not only because they are one of the China's treasures,but also
        because they looks cute.
           Pandas are very fat and hairy. They have two colours:white and black.The panda'sd face,back and stomach are all white, their eyes nose legs and arms are all black.

The pandas like eating bamboo. Using the paws,he chew the bamboo very slowly with his mouth.

There are two pandas called tuantuan and yuanyuan will send to Taiwan.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

地板
 楼主| 发表于 2013-8-5 20:43:49 | 只看该作者

八年最新英语作文大全(4)

篇十:My Family</p>       
           Look at the photo of my family,the girl is me.I'm fourteen years old.I'm in Dongzhou Middle School.I like reading, listening to music and drawing pictures. I'm a
        happy girl. On the left is my mother. She is a teacher. She wears a pair of glasses.
           Her hair is short.She looks young.On the right is my father.He is a teacher,too.He loves his students very much.But he likes smoking.My grandmother is behind my
        mother. She is a housewife.She washes clothes and cooks every day.My grandfather is behind my father. He is a chef.But now he has retired.I have a big family.I like my
        father, mother,grandfather, grandmother and they like me,too.

篇十一:Past,Now And Future

Long long ago, many families had three or four children. They couldn't look after everyone well, so the children must do everything by themselves. They were too
        poor to go to school. Some of them liked learning, but they had to go to find jobs to make money. Since they were children, they could do lots of difficult things like
        their parents. Sometimes they even did better than them!
          But now, many families have only one child and they regard their child as a pearl. They did everything for the children. Every day, when the child gets up, their
        parents help him to make the room clean. They also get breakfast ready for their child. When the child is free, they can sleep or do other things, but they needn't do
        any housework. So many children can't cook; wash their clothes, some don't even know how to clean the floor. That’s too bad. In the future, many families will have
        computers. We can work on the computer instead of going out to do everything. The children also can learn on the computers, so they don't need to move! After a long
        time, we'll become fatter and fatter. We won't be able to do anything by ourselves!
          So, which way is good for us? We must think more.

篇十二:Planting flowers

Spring is coming. Birds are singing and flowers are blooming. I wanted to plant spring in my home, so I, together with my dad, went to the market and bought some
        flower seedlings.
           春天来了。鸟语花香。我想把春天种到家里。于是我和爸爸到集市上买了一些花苗,准备种到院子里。
           We prepared to plant them in the yard. When we were backing home, we went into action in no time. Some time later, we finished. I will patiently wait for spring to
<p>        come to the yard now.

我们俩手拿小铁锨,热火朝天地干着。不一会儿就种完了,现在我就可以耐心地等着家里春天的到来了。                                                                                         荐荐荐
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-8-5 20:45:14 | 只看该作者

八年最新英语作文大全(5)

</p>        篇十三:My summer vacation

As the summer vacation is drawing near, I have a plan about my vacation. I'm going to do what I want to do. I'm going to study harder in order to get good grades
        in the following term. After finishing all my homework, I'm going to enjoy myself in the sea of knowledge. Reading must be a good idea. I'm going to keep fit at the
        same time. I'll get up eary in the morning everyday and play sports. I really love sports. Besides that, Eating a balanced diet is also good for my health. I'm going
        to help my mom and dad with the housework as well in the vacation.I'll learn to cook. As for travelling, I'm planning to go to Hainan. But whether going there or not
        will be decided on the weather.During the vacation,I'm going to learn more about history,as I'm really poor on it. So you see, I'll have a terrific vacation!

篇十四:Tortoise(乌龟)

The tortoise was feeding very miscellaneous. At ordinary times, you give it what to eat, it what to eat. It eat first nose with touch, see food fights, to oneself
        have threatened, no eating. Eating, it sometimes fine chew slowly swallowing.

乌龟吃食很杂。平时,你给它吃什么,它就吃什么。它吃东西时先用鼻子碰碰,看食物动不动,对自己有没有威胁,没有就吃。吃的时候,它有时候细嚼慢吞。

The tortoise is a love of dark place, again like the sunshine. For milder weather, the tortoise will stretch out in the sun, if the sunshine mobile, it will move.
        If it is hot, the tortoise like to dark the areas where there is water havens. Sometimes, the tortoise simply climbed into the water to go swimming, swimming tired, it
        will float on water, stilly.

乌龟既喜欢阴暗的地方,又喜欢晒太阳。天气比较暖和,乌龟就伸出头晒太阳,如果阳光移动,它就移动。如果天气很热,乌龟就喜欢到阴暗有水的地方去避暑。有时,乌龟干脆爬到水里
        去游泳,游累了,它就会浮在水面上,一动不动。

Winter has come, it's getting cold, the tortoise will hibernate. This time, it need a lot of food, this is for hibernate lay a good foundation. Winter arrived, the
        tortoise started hibernate.

冬天来了,天气渐渐冷了,乌龟就要冬眠(小J的乌龟就是在冬眠)。这时,它需要很多食物,这是为冬眠打下良好的基础。冬天到了,乌龟开始冬眠。

Spring, the weather is warm, the tortoise awoke, physical strength not suddenly,recovering back up the wrinkles and need to be refilled, and food can resume.

初春,天气渐渐转暖,乌龟苏醒后,体力没有一下子恢复过来,背上起了皱纹,需要补充食物,才能恢复。

篇十五:The last day of life

If this is last day-long, I think the majority of people can wait for death, but I cannot, I have to convene possess my friend meeting, early in the morning is looks
        the sunrise, most loves the music ,I can bring above my MP3, together heartily plays with everybody, is happy. Does matter which I wants to do, works as this life is
        one traveling, finally can listen the song, looks west setting sun under, stays behind extremely beautiful smiling face to world!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-8-5 20:49:26 | 只看该作者

八年最新英语作文大全(6)

篇十六:Shopping Online</p>       
           With the help of the Internet, shopping is not a difficult job. Just click your mouse to choose the article you like, and the shopping is finished. You needn't
        step out of the room.

It seems easy and quick. But there's always a trap(陷阱) online. If you are careless, it will bring you some trouble. You may find the color of the article is
        different from what you want, or the size is either too small or too big. If you want to be different, you“d better not buy clothes online.

Once you put on the clothes you bought online and go out, you will find many people wear the same clothes in the street.

篇十七:A Trip by Car

I often make a trip by trains because it's both cheap and comfortable. Last winter holidays I traveled in a car for the first time in my life. At first I didn't
        feel well. But this kind of feeling didn't last long. the trip was exciting. While travelling in a car, we could stop at any time if we wanted to enjoy the view
        outside. the fields, the mountains and rivers were really very nice. On the way we visited many places of interest and took a lot of photos. It was an unforgettable
        experience for me.

篇十八:Telephone Booth

Frank has just got off the train in the evening.He wants to call one of his friends to pick him up at once.He looks for a while and at last finds a telephone
        booth.But when he gets there, he sees a lady already in.There are no other public telephones nearby,so he has.to wait. He waits and waits.The lady on the phone is just
        talking andlaughing.She seems as if she doesn't notice Frank. After about half an hour,the lady puts down the receiver.Frank feels a bit released. She is finished
        finally,he thinks. But to his surprise,the lady picks it up again,fishes a coin from her pocket and pushes it into the slot."Oh, no!"Frank says to himself."She is
        making another call."
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-8-5 20:50:40 | 只看该作者

八年最新英语作文大全(7)

篇十九:English Corner on the Campus</p>       
           Every Thursday at 6 o'clock in the afternoon, we all go to the English comer on the campus to practice our spoken English. We talk about various topics we are
        interested in, such as campus life, the wide use of English, and information technology.
           每个星期四下午6点,我们都去校园的英语角练习英语口语。我们谈论各种我们感兴趣的问题,如校园生活,英语的广泛应用以及信息技术等。我们彼此坦率、自由、快乐地交流。
           We communicated with each other frankly, happily and freely. Our English has improved quickly by this means. We all believe that "practice makes perfect."

通过这种方式,我们的英语水平提高很快。我们都相信“熟能生巧”。

篇二十:My holiday

This holiday my sister and I went to Shanghai. My sister had just graduated and she wanted to find a job in Shanghai. My uncle lived in Shanghai, so we lived with
        him after we got there. On the first day we went to a lot of interesting places, including Waitan and Huangpu Park.
           The next few days were spent helping my sister find a job. We read many advertisements in newspapers. My sister failed in getting the first job because they said
        she was too young. Then we lost our way and couldn’t find the second company. We had a map but the city is so big, so we had to asked someone for help and finally
        found the second company. The boss had a talk with my sister and asked her to wait at home for their decision. A month later we went home. My sister couldn’t find a
        job in Shanghai because she was not knowledgeable enough or she didn’t have enough experience.
           In this holiday we learned that if we want to succeed in life, we have to work hard and get a lot of knowledge.

篇二十一:My English learning
               English is one of my best subjects and I started learning English when I was 10 years old. But at the very beginning, listening seemed a little difficult for
        me. So I have been doing a lot of listening practice, such as listening to tapes, watching English TV programs. And I found it really helped a lot. I enjoy singing
        English songs and I want to join an English club or find a pen pal from English-speaking countries.
        I believe that nothing is impossible if you put your heart into it.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-8-5 20:51:26 | 只看该作者

八年最新英语作文大全(8)

篇二十二:Great nurses</p>       
          Hello, everyone! my name is jiang kaiwen and my english name is star emma. why do i use “star” to be my surname? because i think stars are beautiful and lovely.
          When the moon has a rest, they often bring brightness to people and make the sky more beautiful at night. many people like them. such as nurses. my mother is a
        nurse. she is very busy all the time. she is good at her work. she can make a baby stop crying and make people feel better. of course, she is very polite and friendly.
        one day, i felt bad. i called her to come and stay with me. but she was working. she said she couldn’t come and stay with me. on that day, i was very angry and i
        hated her very much. but now i know, she loves her work and it is more important for her to make the other people be healthier. how selfless she is! how great she is!
        she also learns lots of things, such as english and japanese. she often says, “the day is short but the work is long, we should be hard working.” she always studies
        until 12 o’clock in the evening. diligence is the mother of success. last year, she got the first place in her english rank exam. how exciting it is!
          There are many nurses like her. they make the world less sad and more happy. my dear friends, it is very important for us to observe their merits: selfless and
        hard-working. because if everyone is selfless and hard-working, the world will be nicer. may 12th is international nurses’ day. all nurses will celebrate their own
        festival. let’s wish happiness to them!

篇二十三:Opportunity and Success

Opportunities don't come often. They come every once in a while. Very often, they come quietly and go by without being noticed. Therefore ,it is advisable that you
        should value and treat them with care. When an opportunity comes, it brings a promise but never realizes it on its own. If you want to achieve something or intend to
        fulfill one of your ambitious, you must work hard, make efforts and get prepared. Otherwise, you will take no advantage of opportunities when they come to visit you.
        The difference between a man who succeeds and one who does not lies only in the way each treats opportunities. The successful person always makes adequate preparations
        to meet opportunities as they duly arrive. The unsuccessful person, on the other hand, works little and just waits to see them pass by. In my opinion, there are plenty
        of opportunities for everyone in our society, but only those who are prepared adequately and qualified highly can make use of them to achieve their purpose.

篇二十四:Travel

It is exciting to visit different places. As you travel, you will see beautiful sceneries typical of the region. Besides, you can meet and make friends with people
        of different colors and races. Finally, you can get to know the customs and living habits of the local people. Today people are so fond of travelling that tourism has
        become one of the faster growing industries in most countries.
           The main reason why people travel is, perhaps, for pleasure. For example, having worked hard throughout the weekdays, people will find a widened trip to the nearby
        mountains or beaches a real relaxation. For another example, spending an annual holiday travelling abroad is an especially satisfying experience for those who do not
        have much of an opportunity to be away from their homelands. When people return from their travel, they will generally feel fresh and energetic, ready to work harder.
           Travelling is also one of the best means for learning. You may have read or heard about something but you can never get an accurate picture of it until you see it
        for yourself. Seeing is believing. Furthermore, if you area careful observer, you can learn much during your travel about the geography, biology, and history of the
        places you visit. No matter how well educated you are, there is always a lot for you to learn through travelling. The knowledge acquired from travel, as you will have
        found in your life, is no less valuable than that from any influential reference book.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-8-5 20:56:37 | 只看该作者

八年最新英语作文大全(9)

篇二十五:Summer</p>       
           Summer is the second season in a year. It is between spring and autumn. The sun of summer is the hottest;the water of summer is the warmest; the places of interests
        in summer are the most crowded throughout the world.
          Firstly, summer is studentsthe most favourite season because their longest vacations of the year are in summer.Many of them try to enrich their social and healthy
        life by participating in a number of interesting outdoor activities,include of camping with friends and family members, going to the beach or swimming at public
        pools,traveling and sightseeing locally and nationally. However,some of them try to make good use of their vacations in gaining their working experiences in
        summer.Other students may try to improve their academic performance by going to their summer schools.
          Secondly,summer is a pleasant season for all kinds of cold foods and juicy fruits.Ice cream is our all time favourite dessert.Yeh,I love ice cream so much.I have
        to eat some ice cream almost everyday in summer.There are a lot of fresh fruits selling everywhere. Watermelon is proudly rated to be the most demanding fruit in the
        season. All kinds of iced drinks are greatly demanded in summer.
          Thirdly, summer is a hot season for trendy fashion. You will see many sexy and curvy babes in your neighbourhood, on the beach,shopping malls, everywhere in your
        eyes.Hehe.All of my girlfriends and I like to wear as less as we wish in the summer.I like to wear shorts and t-shirts all the time.Dont forget to carrry your
        sunglasses and put on sun tan lotions before going outdoor.
          All in all, I love summer very much! You should start practicing your English from now on.As a 15 years old boy, I am more than willing to practice my English with
        every opportunity which I have come across. Last and certainly not least,I am very happy to help you with this work.I have learnt a lot!

篇二十六:Beautiful Sky

The star in the sky were twinkling.Some were crowded,and others were separate.then I found the stars were not the same color.There were many colors,white,gray,light
        blue,orange,and so on.It was really beautiful.At that time,the sky was like blue damask decorated by millions of bright diamonds.
           Looking up the sky,I saw the moon.It was like a naughty child.Sometimes it hid in the clouds and sometimes it got out of the clouds.It seemsed to play"hide and
        seek"with us.The stars around the moon,however,were as girls,hiding themselves in the clouds.
        Oh,what a beautiful sky!

篇二十七:If I Have Enough Money

If i have enough money,I will travel for seven days.The fitst day,I will go to beijing.Because beijing is the capital city of china.First,I will go to tian'anmen
        square.And then,I will go to the palace museum.Then,I will go to my grandparents'house .I miss them very much.From the third day to the sixth day,I will go to qingdao
        with my friends.I will go to swim in qingdao.At the last day,I will go on a trip to my city.I want to know my city carefully,
           I think I will have fun.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-8-5 20:57:23 | 只看该作者

八年最新英语作文大全(10)

篇二十八:How to spend sundays</p>       
           Some of us always spend Sundays aimlessly. We can seldom derive profits from the valuable hours (time) of Sundays. This is indeed a great pity. Though Sundays are
        set aside as a day for rest, we must make good use of them.
          We know that our school lessons are usually not sufficient. We should often utilize Sundays to read reference books. In this way we will increase our knowledge.
        Besides, we must be engaged in sports or outing so as to strengthen our bodies.

篇二十九:One-child Family(独生子女家庭)

Most of the Chinese people think that a family with one child is better than those with more children. For one thing, many people will try their best to achieve
        career success and have little time to care about their children; for another, if they only raise one child they can afford better education for the child.
          But there are also some negative views about the one-child family. They think it is better to have a big family. Everyone in the family can help each other when they
        have difficulties. What is more, the more children they have, the better life they will live when they grow old.
           In my opinion, it's enough for a family to have one child. Nowadays population expansion is one of the most serious problems in the world. Population expansion
        contributes to a series of problems: shortage of natural resources and food supply,crowded cities and high rate of unemployment. Some day the earth will be too crowded
        for people to live in.

篇三十:我喜欢的明星

Michael Jordan used to be an NBA member in the U. S. A.He is a legend sports man. His great skill is so amazing that people call him a flying man. Although he is
        not very tall in the basketball field, his wonderful skill always helps him to win games. He isn't a professional basketball player of NBA now,but he is still a good
        example in NBA. A few weeks ago, he came to visit China. So many of his fans followed his track in Beijing in order to have a look at this great sports star。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

小黑屋|手机版|嘻皮客网 ( 京ICP备10218169号|京公网安备11010802013797  

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 13:42 , Processed in 0.186095 second(s), 22 queries , Gzip On.