打印 上一主题 下一主题
开启左侧

[自我介绍] 八年最新英语作文大全

[复制链接]
11#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-8-5 21:05:27 | 只看该作者

八年最新英语作文大全(11)

篇三十一:visit the farm 参观农场</p>       
           I have not see you for a long time.Please let me tell you a thing.
           Today,we visted a farm.Early in the morning we met at the school gate and went there together.The farm workers gave us a warm welecome.Then the head of the farm
        showed us around.How glad we were to see the cross and vegetables growing well!At noon we had a picnic lunch in the sunshine.After a short rest,we had great fun
        singing and dancing.but,the time passed quickly.Before we knew it,we had to say goodbye to the workers.
           Best wishes for you!

篇三十二:旅游

Last summer, my family and I went to Hawaii for a holiday!
           We flew across the Pacific to the tiny island from Beijing. After we booked into a hotel, we rested. Our fun started the next day and lasted for two long weeks.
        During our time there, we ate delicious exotic food and drank numerous fruit juices. The Hawaiians are very proud of their unique food, often 'spiced up' with slices
        of juicy pineapple and strings of delicious cheese. There were also fantastic beaches right accoss the tiny atoll. The water was sparkling blue and the sand dunes
        radiated with an inviting warmth of gold. The place was wonderful and the locals were really nice; I really enjoyed my holiday.

篇三十三:如何学习英语

There are a lot of people learning English in china. Why do people learn English in china? Because they think it is very useful. Beijing’s successful bid for the
        2008 Olympic Games encourages more people to learn English. How can we learn English well? At first, I try to speak as much as I can. I speak English with my
        classmates and teachers in school. Secondly, I listen to English as often as possible in and out of class and write down the important things the teacher teaches in
        class. Thirdly, at night I like to listen to the English songs at home. At last, I go over my lessons and do a lot of practice after class. Fourthly, it is also
        important to remember the English words .I think if we do like this, we can learn English well. In fact, there is no good and easy way to learn English well. But there
        is nothing difficult if we put our heart into it.
<p>                                                                                                 荐荐荐
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-8-5 21:06:50 | 只看该作者

八年最新英语作文大全(12)

篇三十四:visit the farm 参观农场</p>       
           Dear mike:
           I have not see you for a long time.Please let me tell you a thing.
           Today,we visted a farm.Early in the morning we met at the school gate and went there together.The farm workers gave us a warm welecome.Then the head of the farm
        showed us around.How glad we were to see the cross and vegetables growing well!At noon we had a picnic lunch in the sunshine.After a short rest,we had great fun
        singing and dancing.but,the time passed quickly.Before we knew it,we had to say goodbye to the workers.
           Best wishes for you!

篇三十五:我喜欢的明星

Michael Jordan used to be an NBA member in the U. S. A.He is a legend sports man. His great skill is so amazing that people call him a flying man. Although he is
        not very tall in the basketball field, his wonderful skill always helps him to win games. He isn't a professional basketball player of NBA now,but he is still a good
        example in NBA. A few weeks ago, he came to visit China. So many of his fans followed his track in Beijing in order to have a look at this great sports star。

篇三十六:One-child Family(独生子女家庭)

Most of the Chinese people think that a family with one child is better than those with more children. For one thing, many people will try their best to achieve
        career success and have little time to care about their children; for another, if they only raise one child they can afford better education for the child.
           But there are also some negative views about the one-child family. They think it is better to have a big family. Everyone in the family can help each other when
        they have difficulties. What is more, the more children they have, the better life they will live when they grow old.
           In my opinion, it's enough for a family to have one child. Nowadays population expansion is one of the most serious problems in the world. Population expansion
        contributes to a series of problems: shortage of natural resources and food supply,crowded cities and high rate of unemployment. Some day the earth will be too crowded
        for people to live in.

篇三十六:My holiday

This holiday my sister and I went to Shanghai. My sister had just graduated and she wanted to find a job in Shanghai. My uncle lived in Shanghai, so we lived with
        him after we got there. On the first day we went to a lot of interesting places, including Waitan and Huangpu Park.

The next few days were spent helping my sister find a job. We read many advertisements in newspapers. My sister failed in getting the first job because they said
        she was too young. Then we lost our way and couldn’t find the second company. We had a map but the city is so big, so we had to asked someone for help and finally
        found the second company. The boss had a talk with my sister and asked her to wait at home for their decision. A month later we went home. My sister couldn’t find a
        job in Shanghai because she was not knowledgeable enough or she didn’t have enough experience.

In this holiday we learned that if we want to succeed in life, we have to work hard and get a lot of knowledge.
                                                                                         荐荐荐
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

小黑屋|手机版|嘻皮客网 ( 京ICP备10218169号|京公网安备11010802013797  

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 19:55 , Processed in 0.205412 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On.