打印 上一主题 下一主题
开启左侧

[自我介绍] 最新初中英语作文

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-7-27 17:44:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
篇一:帮助别人 Helping Others

We all live in the same society. More or less, we get help from others, our parents, relatives, teachers, friends even strangers. In return, we should give others a hand when they are in need. We should transmit this kind of love. As long as everyone can contribute a piece of love, the world will become a paradise. As for our individuals, helping others would bring us happiness and a sense of achievements. We would be happy to see that we are capable of helping others. In addition, helping others is helping ourselves, to some extent. One of the most beautiful compensations in life is that after helping others in good faith, we get help ourselves at the same time. I think “rose presented, smell remained” is the best description to help others.
           我们生活在同一片蓝天下,或多或少,我们都从他人那里得到过帮助,父母、亲人、老师、朋友,甚至是陌生人。作为回报,当其他人需要时,我们也应该伸出援助之手,把这种关爱传递下去。只要人人都献出一点爱,世界将变成美好的人间。对于我们个人来说,帮助别人能给我们带来快乐和成就感。我们会开心地看到自己有能力帮助别人。并且,在某种程度上来说,帮助别人就是帮助自己。人生最美的补偿之一,就是在帮助别人之后,自己也得到了帮助。我想赠人玫瑰,手有余香就是对于帮助他人最好的描述。

篇二:地震 Earthquake

May 12th, 2008. That’s the most mournful day for our Chinese that will never be forgotten, because a horrible earthquake happened in Wenchuan, which caused tens of thousands of children’s death.
           2008年5月12日。那是我们中国人最悲痛的一天,它将永远不会被我们忘记,因为汶川发生了可怕的地震,导致成千上万儿童死的亡。
           On hearing the news, I felt so sorrowful. “Why was the god so cruel to them?” I asked. They were still at the entrance of the life. They seemed like little eagles that were willing to open their wings and hover in the sky. Maybe they would have their brilliant future. What a great loss to our nation! I had my deepest sympathy on the people in the disastrous area. So I donated some money and clothes to them. And I also prayed for the dead people sincerely. I eagerly hope that there would be no earthquakes in the future, so that we could live a more peaceful life.
           听到这个消息,我感到感到非常悲伤。“为什么上帝对他们如此之残忍?“我说道。他们的生命才刚开始。他们就像刚要展翅飞翔的小鹰。也许他们会有美好的未来。对我们国家是多么大的损失啊!我为灾区的人们感到深切的同情。所以我捐了一些钱和衣物给他们。并真诚的为那些死去的人祈祷。我热切地希望未来不再有地震,这样我们就可以生活得更加和平。

篇三:我喜欢打排球 I Like Playing Volleyball

I like playing volleyball that it’s my favorite sport. Since I learned to play volleyball in PE two years ago, I was badly interested in it. Therefore, I learned it with my volleyball teacher. And half a year later, I joined the school volleyball team. It’s such an excellent team that I have a great time. I practice with my team mates every afternoon. And we have played many matches together. Except the awards we get, I cherish the precious affection between me and team mates and volleyball. And playing volleyball makes me realize how important of union and teamwork. As long as we unit together, we can beat any opponents. I will always cherish my love to volleyball.
           我喜欢打排球,它是我最喜欢的体育运动。自从两年前我在体育课上了学习了排球之后,我就疯狂地喜欢上了它。因此,我和我的排球老师学习。半年后,我加入了校排球队。这是一支很棒的队伍,我过得很精彩。每天下午,我都和队友们一起训练。我们一起打了很多比赛,通过排球,我也认识到了团结和团队精神的重要性。只要我们团结在一起,就能战胜任何对手。我会永远珍惜对排球的热爱。
<p>                                                                                                 荐荐荐
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2013-7-27 17:47:56 | 只看该作者

最新初中英语作文(2)

篇四:黄金周Golden Week</p>       
           Golden week means long vacation. I’m in favor of the existing of golden week. Every year, I’m looking forward to its coming. During the golden week, I can have a good rest at home or go for a travel if my parents would like to. It is very wonderful. A semester is very long, and I often feel tired after a semester. Thus, if I can have a little long vacation during the long time study would be great. After I have a good rest, I can study effectively. Having a good rest, everyone would be full of energy.
           黄金周意味着长假。我支持黄金周的存在。每年我都期待着黄金周的到来。在黄金周期间,我可以在家好好的休息或者我爸爸妈妈喜欢的话我还可以去旅游。真是太棒了一个学期是非常长的,经过一个学期,我经常感到很累。因此,如果我能在长时间的学习中有一个长假是非常好的。我休息好之后,我可以有效地学习。休息好后,每个人都会充满能量。

篇五:看日食 Seeing the Eclipse

Today is a special day for us, because my friends and I saw the eclipse.It happened at about 9:00 a.m. It was so glorious that we shouldn't miss it. It was the most brilliant natural phenomenon. It happens in every five hundred years, so it was worth seeing. During the eclipse, the sun was screened by the moon, so it was gloomy outside. While seeing the eclipse, we should wear the special sunglasses; otherwise it would be bad for our eyes.In the river south, the sun was wholly sheltered by the moon, so people could see the whole scenery. It seemed that the night was coming. Everyone was so thrilled.
           今天对我们来说是一个特殊的日子,因为我和我的朋友看到日食。发生在早上九点的时候。它是如此的辉煌以至于我们都不应该错过。它是最壮观的自然现象。每五百年出现一次日食,所以是值得一看的。日食的时候,太阳被月亮遮住,所以外面是暗淡的。在看到日食的时候,我们应该带特殊的太阳镜;否则会伤害我们的眼睛。在江南太阳完全被月球遮蔽,所以人们可以看到整个风景。似乎夜晚来临了。每个人都很兴奋。

篇六:感恩父母 Be Grateful to Our Parents

Since we were born, many people help us a lot. We should be grateful to their kindness. But the ones we should show our greatest appreciation are our parents. From the first day we appear in their lives, they give us all their love and care, but never expect anything in return. As long as they are there, we do not feel any difficulties, because they are always in front of our shelter, preventing us from difficulties and danger. In order to make our lives better, learn better, they do everything they can to create the best conditions for us, but ignore their own needs. Therefore, we need to cherish parents’ love and repay their upbringing. We should treat them as they treat us.
            从我们出生的那天开始,许多人都帮助过我们。我们应该感谢他们的友好。但是,我们最应该感谢的人是我们的父母。从我们出现在他们生活中的那天开始,他们不求回报地给了我们所有的爱和关怀。只要有他们在,我们感觉不到任何的困难,因为他们总在我们的前方为我们遮风挡雨,把我们挡在困难和危险的后面。为了让我们生活得更好,学习得更好,他们竭尽所能得为我们创造最好的条件,却忽略了自己的需要。因此,我们要珍惜父母的深情,要报答父母的养育之恩,要如他们对待我们这般来回报父母。
<p>                                                                                                 荐荐荐
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2013-7-27 17:50:17 | 只看该作者

最新初中英语作文(3)

篇七:考试作弊之我见 My View on Cheating in Exam</p>       
            As students, we all want to get high scores in exams, which requires us trying our best to work. However, some students do not work hard in usual but they still expect good performance. Therefore, some of them choose to cheat in exams. I don’t think it’s a good way. Firstly, it’s not right to cheat, which is a personal quality problem. Secondly, scores do not mean everything. Although you get higher scores by cheating, you can’t get knowledge. Finally, cheating will have a bad impact on you. Teachers and students may look at in different views. Therefore, I don’t agree to cheat in exams. We all should be honest.
            作为学生,我们都想在考试中得到高分,这就要求我们要尽最大的努力去学习。但是,有的学生平时不努力学习,又想要高分,于是他们就在考试中作弊。我不认为这是一种好行为。首先,作弊是不对的,这关乎个人品质问题。其次,分数并不意味着一切。虽然通过作弊能获得更高的分数,但并没有获得知识。最后,作弊会对个人产生不好的影响,老师和同学可能会异样看待你。因此,我不赞成在考试中作弊,我们都应该诚实。

篇八:吸烟Smoking

It’s well known that smoking is bad for our health. It does much harm to our lung. Smoking too much is very easy to get cancer, which is very terrible. Besides, smoking also do harm to people’s teeth. Those people always smoke will demage their teeth and their teeth are always yellow. That makes others feel sick. The last but not least, the people smoke the passive smoking are tend to get sick. They have do nothing wrong,but stand beside those smoking people. It’s unfair. So, in order to the health of everyone, please stop smoking.
            众所周知,吸烟有害健康。它会损害我们的肺。吸烟太多的人很容易得癌症,那是很可怕的。此外,吸烟还危害人们的牙齿。那些人总是吸烟的人会损害他们的牙齿而且牙齿都是黄色的。让人感到恶心。最后但并非最不重要的,吸二手烟也容易生病。他们什么都没有做错,只是站在那些抽烟的人的旁边。这太不公平了。所以,为了大家的健康,请戒烟。

篇九:我喜欢游泳 I Like Swimming

I'm keen on swimming, because I find it’s so cool and relaxing. In summer days, it's always very hot. We can’t do any sports but swim. While swimming, I can entertain myself. I began to learn swimming when I was eight years old. I was a quick learner. After three weeks learning, I could swim very well. So I often went swimming with my friends in my free time. But now I'm tired of swimming pools. I dream of swimming in the sea.
           我喜欢游泳,因为我觉得游泳很酷也很让人放松。夏天总是很热。 除了游泳我们不能做别的运动。在游泳时,我可以自我娱乐。我八岁时开始学游泳。我学得很快。经过三周的学习,我就可以游得很好了。所以在我的空闲时间里我经常和我的朋友去游泳。但现在我厌倦了游泳池。我想在海里游泳。
           If I'm in Zhuhai, I will go swimming in the sea every day. After swimming, I will lie on the golden beach and enjoy the beautiful sunshine. Sometimes I will also pick up some sea shells or feel the sea wind. It must be amusing.
           如果我在珠海,我每天都会去海里游泳。游泳后我会躺在金黄色的海滩上,享受美丽的阳光。有时候我也会捡一些海鲜贝壳,或者吹吹海风。肯定很有趣。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

地板
 楼主| 发表于 2013-7-27 17:53:33 | 只看该作者

最新初中英语作文(4)

篇十:我最爱的人The Person I Love The Most</p>       
           My elder sister is the person I love the most. She is two years older than me. We grow up together, play together and share the same room. In fact, we share all the things. I would dress her clothes and she would wear my shoes. I would tell her all my secret, so does her. She will help me with my homework. No matter what I do, she will stands behind me. Sometimes she even fight for me. She is the one who knows me the best. I love her more than anyone.
           我的姐姐是我最爱的人。她比我大两岁。我们一起成长,一起玩,住同一个房间。事实上,我们一起分享所有的东西。我会穿她的衣服,她会穿我的鞋子。我会告诉她我所有的秘密,她也会告诉我她的秘密。她会帮我完成我的家庭作业。无论我做什么,她都会支持我。有时候她还会为我打架呢。她是最懂我的人。我爱她胜过任何人。

篇十二:学校里一件难忘的事An Unforgettable Thing in School

One of my roommate often talk when he sleeps. He talked about all kinds of things.For example ,last night, I had a hard jod to fall asleep .I read a novel to make my eyes feel sleepy.When I was concentrated to the story ,I heard he said:"how much do you want?" It sounds like he was arguing a price with somebody , I was very strange ,so I asked:" Are you awake?what are you talking about?" there was not reply . At that time , he begain to talk agin:"OK, OK."It was the first time I heart him talk, so I did afraid of that and unforgettable.
           我有一个室友经常在睡觉的时候说梦话。各种各样的事他都说。例如,昨晚,我睡不着。我阅读小说来让我的眼睛感到困倦。当我集中精神在故事上时,我听到他说:“你要多少钱?”听起来像是与人争论价格,我很奇怪,所以我问:“你醒了吗?你在说什么。没有回答。在那个时候,他又开始说了:“好吧,好吧。”这是我第一次听他说梦话,所以我很害怕也很难忘。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-7-27 17:58:00 | 只看该作者

最新初中英语作文(5)

篇十三:读书的好处 The Benefits of Reading</p>       
            I think reading is important in the whole life for people. There are many benefits of reading. Firstly, reading increases our knowledge and we can learn the world affairs without going out. Secondly, reading is a good way to improve reading and writing skills. Before you learn to write, you must know how others write. Thirdly, reading can broaden our knowledge and horizon, which is important to job hunting in the future. Finally, reading helps us become self-cultivation that would be beneficial to our whole life. Therefore, start to reading, no matter how old you are and what you are doing. Then, you may find the great charm and benefits of reading.
            我认为阅读对人们来说是终身受用的。阅读有许多好处。首先,读书可以使我们增长见识,不出门,便可知天下事。其次,读书能够使我们的阅读和写作能力得到提高。在你学会如何写之前,你得首先知道别人怎么写。再者,阅读能扩宽我们的知识面和眼界,这对我们将来找工作是很重要的。最后,阅读使我们变得有修养,这对我们一生都是很有好处的。因此,不管你现在多大,不管你在干什么,现在就开始读书吧。然后,你就会发现阅读的魅力和好处了。

篇十四:伤心的一天(日记)A Sad Day(Diary)

Last friday evening, I bought a a second-hand bike. This bike looked like my last bike that was stolen last term. But I was so happy that I have a bike again. However, it was so unlucky that the bike was stolen on Sunday in the campus when I was having class. That bike I just had ride three times. It was such a sad thing. I hate the thieves who stole three bikes of mine. It seems that I don’t have the right to own a bike . I was disappointed at buying a bike again.
            上周五的晚上,我买了一辆个二手自行车。这辆自行车看起来和我上学期被偷的那辆很像。不过我很高兴我又有一辆自行车了。然而,非常的不幸,星期天早上自行车在在校园里被偷了,那时候我正在上课。那辆我才刚刚骑了三次。这是一件难过的事。我讨厌偷了我三辆自行车的小偷。就像我不值得拥有一辆自行车的样子。 我对再要买一辆自行感到很失望。

篇十五:我自己Myself

I’m a student. I will go to high school this September. I’m very excited about it. It is my dream to go to high school. I’m a lovely girl with a active and optimistic mind. I also curious about everything. I like advanture, too. Being a girl, maybe is a little strange. People always say that I’m brave, as I can go to climbe mountain alone. My appearance is a little like Barbie dolls, while my character just like boys’. Maybe you will ask me to behave like girl, but that’s me.
           我是一名学生。今年九月我要去上高中了。我很兴奋。因为去上高中是我的梦想。我是一个积极、乐观可爱的女孩。我对一切都很好奇。我也喜欢冒险。作为一个女孩,也许那样有点奇怪。人们总是说我很勇敢,我可以一个人去爬山。我长得有点像芭比娃娃,而我的性格却像男孩子。也许你会叫我表现得像女孩子些,但这就是我。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-7-27 17:59:17 | 只看该作者

最新初中英语作文(6)

篇十六:我的生活 My Life</p>       
            As a middle school student, my priority is study, which occupies most time and energy in my life. Therefore, my life sometimes seems a little boring. However, it’s not that bad. First, study brings me knowledge that will be useful to all my life. Learning new knowledge brings me a sense of achievement. In addition, I like staying with my friends and classmates. We have much fun in daily life, which makes our life in school colorful. We play games or do exercises in spare time. We share our happiness as well as support each other when we are upset. All in all, life is beautiful, although we must spend most time in study. And we should hold a positive attitude towards life.
            作为一名中学生,我的首要任务是学习,它占据了我生活中大部分的时间和经历。因此,有时候我的生活显得有点无趣。但是,情况并没有那么糟糕。首先,学习能给我带来一生受用的知识,不断获取新的知识让我有成就感。另外,我喜欢和朋友以及同学待在一起,我们很快乐,生活多姿多彩。在空余时间,我们玩游戏、做运动,分享快乐也在沮丧时相互支持。总的来说,尽管我们要花很多时间在学习上,但是生活还是很美好的。我们应该用积极的态度去面对生活。

篇十七:关于春节I Don’t Like Spring Festival Any More

Spring Festival was my favorite Chinese festival when I was a child. At that time, I had a great time. Every year at that time I could dress new clothes, get lucky money from relatives and seldom receive criticism from my mother. Everything seems such wonderful.  However, as I grow up, I find Spring Festival is less and less interesting. I just feel that as usual. What’s worse, with the fireworks, I find Spring Festival is a noisy festival. So I don’t like it any more.  
            在我还是个孩子的时候春节是我最喜欢的中国节日。那时候,我过得很开心。每一年那个时我都可以穿新衣服,从亲戚那里得到压岁钱而且很少被妈妈批评。所有的事情好像是那么的美好。然而,随着我的成长,我越来越觉得春节已变得无趣。我只是觉得它就像平时一样。而且,我觉得因为烟花爆竹,春节变成了一个嘈杂的节日。所以我不再喜欢它了。   

篇十八:失物招领 lost and found

When I came to school this morning, I found an Oxford Dictionary, which is the sixth printing on the ground of school gate. I was afraid it would be demaged if nobody piched it up. And I stood there for a while seeing no one intended to pick it up. Therefore, I took it to my dormitory. The dictionary is brand new. It has a note in the middle of the book where I saw a poem----Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again written in Chinese on the paper.
           我早上去学校的时候,我在学校门口发现一本第六版的牛津字典。我担心如果没有人来认领,那本书会弄坏。我在那里站了一会儿见没有人想要把它捡起来。所以,我就把它拿给我的宿舍了。那本字典是全新的。在字典里面我看到一张箯筏,箯筏上写着一首中文诗——再别康桥。
           If its owner sees this, please contact me after the school time or just go to my dormitory. My number is 13698965421 and room number is 612.
           如果它的主人看到这个,请在课后时间联系我或是去我的宿舍。我的电话号码是13698965421宿舍号是612。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-7-27 18:00:11 | 只看该作者

最新初中英语作文(7)

篇十九:为妈妈做顿饭 Cook a Meal for Mother</p>       
            Today is Women's Day. I think it would be one of the most beautiful memories in my mother's life.
           今天是妇女节。我觉得它会是我妈妈人生中最重要的记忆之一。
           After school, I head to the supermarket which is not far from my home. Yes, you are right! I intend to cook a simple meal for my mother. It takes me an hour and a half to cook two dishes and a soup. It is not until my mom comes back that I finish my cooking. There is a sweet smile on her face. At that moment, there’s nothing could be better than her smile. Everything I do is worthy. With an air of warmth, I say, ''Mom, Happy Women's Day.'' Then she smiles.
           放学后,我去了离家不远的超市。是啊,你猜对了。我想为妈妈做一顿简单的饭菜。我花了一个半小时,煮了两菜一汤。我妈妈回来前,我就煮好了。她脸上露出了甜美的微笑。在那一刻,没有什么能比她的微笑更美好的了。我所做的一切都是值得的。在温暖的气氛中,我说,' '妈妈,妇女节快乐。”然后她微笑了。
           How wonderful today is! I sincerely hope that my mother is happy every day.
           今天是多么美妙啊!我真诚的希望我的母亲每天都是快乐的。

篇二十:我的金钱观 My View on Money

Many people regard money as the most important thing in their life, but I don’t agree with them. There are so many things that money can’t buy. The first, money can’t buy us knowledge, abilities and experience. The second, money can’t buy us a happy mood and a good health.
            许多人认为金钱是生活中最重要的东西,但我不同意他们的观点。有很多东西是金钱买不到的。第一,金钱不能为我们买到知识,能力和经验。第二,钱不能买来快乐的心情和健康的身体。
            However, money plays a significant role in our daily life. We can’t live without it, because we have to use money to buy our daily necessities, like food, drinks, clothes, books, and so on. And we also need money to pay for our houses and education.
            但是,金钱在我们的日常生活中扮演着很重要的角色。没有金钱我们无法生活,因为我们必须要用钱来买日常必需品,如食物,饮料,衣服,书籍等等。我们还需要钱来买我们房子获得教育。
            All in all, we should have a correct concept of money. We can’t live for money, but take it as a tool leading a better life.
            总之,我们应该有一个正确的金钱观。我们不能为了赚钱而活,而是要把它作为一种能领导一个更好的生活的工具。

篇二十一:我的同学My Classmate

Grace is one of my classmates. She is not good at study, though she usually works very hard. Maybe she just doesn’t find the learning method suitable for her. In my mind, she is clever. Thongh she is not good at study, she is popular in our class. In all people’s mind, she is kind and optimistic. Treating everyone as friend, she has no enemy. As she doesn’t study well, it is hard to avoid feeling sad. However, everytime she just feels sad for a while and then recovers for the first one. Sometimes it is her who comforts us for not for not doing well in the exam. Look, she is so cute!
            格瑞斯是我的一个同学。她学习不好,虽然她平时非常努力学习。也许她只是没有找到适合自己的学习方法而已。在我眼里,她是很聪明的。虽然她学习不好,但她在班里人缘很好。在所有人的眼里,她是友好,乐观的。她对待每个人都像朋友一样,所以她没有敌人。因为学习不好,难免会感到悲伤。但是,每次她都只是难过一会,就第一个恢复了。有时候还是她安慰我们这些因为考试不好而难过的人。看,她是如此的可爱!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-7-27 18:02:00 | 只看该作者

最新初中英语作文(8)

篇二十二:珠海渔女 Zhuhai Fishing Girl</p>       
           My favorite building is Zhuhai Fishing Girl, which is located at the scenic Xianglu Bay, in Haibin Park. The statue is composed of granite and stands 8.7 meters high, weighing 10 tons. It was built by a professor called Panhe from Guangzhou Art College in 1982. Now it has become the landmark of Zhuhai. It looks so glorious. Look, she holds a pearl highly in the air with both of her hands in an elegant pose, as if she is greeting the guests from everywhere. That also symbolizes the brightness of Zhuhai. Every year, thousands of people come to see it with their own eyes. If you travel to Zhuhai, I'd love to show you around there. Maybe you'll have a nice time.
           我最喜欢的建筑是珠海渔家姑娘,它坐落在海滨公园里风景秀丽的香炉湾。这座雕像是由花岗岩组成的,站高8.7米,重10吨。它是由一个叫做何盼来自广州艺术学院的教授建立的。现在它已成为珠海的标志性建筑。它看起来是如此的辉煌。看,她高高的在空中拿着一颗珍珠,摆着一个优雅的姿势。仿佛她是在向来自世界各地的客人问候。这也标志着珠海的辉煌。每年,成千上万的人用自己的眼睛去看它。如果你去珠海旅游,我很愿意带你到处走走。也许你会过得很开心。

篇二十三:保持健康的方法 Suggestions to Keep Healthy

Here are some suggestions to keep healthy. Firstly, we should keep a good mood. Keeping a good mood can make us healthy and wealthy. Secondly, we should have enough sleep every day. Don't stay up late at night and get up early in the morning. Thirdly, we should develop a good eating habit, namely eating more fresh fruits and green vegetables, less meat and no junk food. Besides, make sure that eat at regular intervals. In addition, we should change our clothes as the season goes. What’s more, when we are at home, we should open the windows to keep the air clean. Last but not least, do the exercise every day to strengthen our health. Do please pay attention to these points, keeping a healthy body.
           这是一些保持健康的建议。首先,我们应该保持一个好心情。保持良好的心态可以使我们健康和富裕。其次,我们每天应该有足够的睡眠。晚上不要熬夜,早上要早起。第三,我们应养成良好的饮食习惯,即多吃新鲜水果和绿色蔬菜,少吃肉,不吃垃圾食品。确保定时吃饭。此外,我们应该随着季节的推移改变我们的衣服。更重要的是,我们在家的时候,我们应该打开窗户以保持空气清洁。最后但并非最不重要的是通过每天锻炼来加强我们的健康。请注意这几点,保持一个健康的身体。

篇二十四:周记(过马路) Weekly Diary(across the road)

Time flys. A week has been gone. This week I have nothing sepecial except helping an old lady across the road. I left home for school in a hurry on Monday morning, because I had flag-raising ceremony on that morning. When I was nearly arrived at school, I saw an old lady whose hair is all white and she seemed didn’t move smoothly. I worried about that she would have accidents  without help. So I help her to go through the road. As a result, I was late for school, but I was very happy.
            时间飞逝。一个星期就这么过了。这周我和平时一样除了帮助一老奶奶过马路。星期一早上我匆匆忙忙的就出门去上学了,因为那天早上有升旗仪式。在我快到学校的时候,我看到一个头发全白的老奶奶,而且她行动似乎不是很方便。我担心没有别人的帮助她会出事。所以我帮助她过马路。结果我上学迟到了,但是我很高兴。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-7-27 18:10:29 | 只看该作者

最新初中英语作文(9)

篇二十五:祝贺信Congratulation Letter</p>       
            I offer my warmest congratulations to you for receiving the first prize of The Olympic English competition for the middle school students. I know that you are always good at English. You often win the praise of our English teacher and always in the first place of our class. So I’m surprise at all that you become champion for this competition. However, in my mind, this match is very difficult. So I becomemore and more admire you. Sincere congratulation to you again.
            我表示热烈的祝贺你接收的获得了中学生奥林匹克英语竞赛一等奖。我知道你的英语一直都很好。你经常赢得我们的英语老师的表扬而且在班里总是第一。所以我一点都不惊讶在这个竞赛中你会成为冠军。然而,在我看来,这竞赛是很困难的。所以我越来越佩服你了。真诚的祝贺你。

篇二十六:希望工程 The Hope Project

The Hope Project is a commonweal undertaking. It aims at helping the children who are out of school in the poor area. What this organization usually do is subsidize the children in the poor place to go to school. Hope Primary Schools are the result of it. I’m very moved for the act of the Hope Project. With its help, more and more people in need can go to school. I hope the helping spirit will last forever, as it is the traditional of China.
           希望工程是一项公益事业。它旨在帮助那些在贫困地区的失学儿童。这个组织通常做的就是资助贫穷地方的儿童上学。希望小学就是它的杰作。对于希望工程的行为我非常的感动。有了它的帮助,越来越多的需要帮助的人可以去学校。我希望这种乐于助人的精神永存,因为它是中国的传统美德。

篇二十七:出国留学的优势Advantages of Studying Abroad

In recent years, studying abroad has become a hot trend in China. Many parents prefer to send their children abroad to receive the further education.
            近年来,出国留学已成为中国的热门趋势。许多家长更愿意把孩子送到国外去接受更高程度的教育。
            Studying abroad has so many advantages. Firstly, we can see the world better and learn something about foreign countries. If we want to do something well, we’d better put ourselves in that environment. Secondly, we can learn much more advanced knowledge of science and technology. Finally, we can use the foreign language in our daily life, so that we can master it so quickly. I think in this way can we enlarge our eyes and widen our minds.
            出国留学有很多优点。首先,我们可以更好的了解世界,了解国外。如果我们想做好一件事,我们最好身临其境。其次,我们可以学习更先进的科技知识。最后,我们可以在我们的日常生活中使用外语,以便我们能学得更快。我认为这样可以扩大我们的视野和开阔我们的思想。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-7-27 18:11:40 | 只看该作者

最新初中英语作文(10)

篇二十八:我最喜欢的课程——英语 My Favorite Subject---English</p>       
           I like English most, because English is so popular these days. As far as I’m concerned, English is a well-known international language. If I could speak English well, I would be able to communicate with the people all over the world.
           我最喜欢英语,因为英语在这段时间很流行。我觉得英语是总所周知的国际语言。如果我能说好英语,我就可以和世界各地的人交流了。
           Nowadays, English is widely used in news, business, communication and tourism. Especially after China enters WTO, our country needs more genius who is good at English. Mastering English can help us find more job opportunities.
           如今,英语在新闻,商务,通信和旅游上被广泛使用。尤其是在中国加入WTO之后,我国需要更多擅长英语的人才。掌握英语能帮助我们找到更多的就业机会。
           What’s more, some English speaking countries like Australia, New Zealand, America and Canada are very beautiful. I want to travel to these countries very much. So I must learn English well.
           更重要的是,一些说英语的国家如澳大利亚,新西兰,美国和加拿大都很漂亮。我非常想去那些国家旅行。所以我必须学好英语。

篇二十九:新年计划New Year Plan

As the saying goes,”A year's plan starts with spring, an hour in the morning is worth two in the evening” . so I make up my mine to make a plan for this whole year. First of all, I have to try my best to  learn maths well.  It means I have to pass all the maths exam, which is difficult for me. however, in order to take a good place in the senior high school entrance examination, I have to make my plan and achieve it. And then I have to keep the level of my Chinese where it is now. I hope I get go to an excellent high school in September. After the senior high school entrance examination, I will go out for a travel to open my mind and relax.  I will try my best to do everything well.
            俗话说,“一年之计在于春,一天之计在于晨”。所以我下定决心要做一个一整年的计划。首先,我要尽我最大的努力学好数学。这意味着我必须要通过所有的数学考试,这对我来说是很困难的。然而,为了在中考中取的好成绩,我必须要制定计划并实现。然后我要保持我的语文水平。我希望我能在九月进入一所优秀的高中。中考后我会去旅行,来开阔自己的视野并放松自己。我将尽自己最大的努力做好每一件事情。

篇三十:自行车——我喜欢的交通方式 My Favorite Transport—Bicycle

Among all means of transportation, I like bicycle most. It’s cheap as well as popular.
            在所有的交通工具中,我最喜欢的是自行车。它很便宜也很受欢迎。
            There are many advantages to ride the bicycle. In the first place, riding bicycle makes me feel independent. I can go anywhere by bicycle. Especially during rush hours, I can still move freely. Secondly, using a bicycle is good for environment protection, because it won't emit any waste gas. Moreover, bicycle riding is also a good sport. While riding a bicycle, I can exercise myself, which is healthful to me.
            骑自行车有很多优点。首先,骑自行车使我感到独立。有了自行车我可以去任何地方。尤其是上下班时间,我仍然可以自由的移动。其次,使用自行车有利于环境保护,因为它不排放任何废气。此外,骑自行车也是一种很好的运动。骑自行车,对我来说是很健康的,我可以锻炼自己。
            In my free time, I often ride my bicycle to get around in the downtown area or in the countryside, so as to relax myself. It's really a nice outdoor activity for me, I think.
            在我的空闲时间,我经常骑自行车在市区或者乡村到处走走,为的是自我放松。我觉得那对我来说真的是一个很好的户外活动。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

小黑屋|手机版|嘻皮客网 ( 京ICP备10218169号|京公网安备11010802013797  

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 16:54 , Processed in 0.183379 second(s), 22 queries , Gzip On.