打印 上一主题 下一主题
开启左侧

[工作计划] 小学生四年级英语作文

[复制链接]
11#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-7-15 21:03:38 | 只看该作者

小学生四年级英语作文(11)

篇四十一:A big fire 一场大火</p>       
          One night Wu Gang was lying in bed. Then suddenly a loud cry for help woke him up. He looked out of the window and found his neighbour's house was on fire. Wu Gang hurried to telephone 119 for help. Then he ran out at once. He saw many people trying to put out the fire with water, and he quickly joined in. After some time, the firefighters arrived, the big fire was out at last. Luckily, no house was destroyed by the fire and all the people were safe.

篇四十二:Birthday 生日

My birthday is on Sunday. My parents are going to have a birthday party at home. I invite my friends to come to the party. At the party. They give me many small presents. Such as cards, picture books, pens. They sing Happy Birthday to me. My mother makes a big cake for me. I cut the cake into small pieces and give them out. we sing and dance. We have a good time at the party.

篇四十三:I Love Autumn

I like autumn. I love the falling leaves in autumn. They cover the ground with golden yellow. When you walk on them, they rustle beneath your feet, just as if they are singing to you.
          I know trees get ready for their next year's rebirth by doing this, so I enjoy them without any sad feelings. The fields in autumn are fruity. People are easy to have good mood in a harvest season. So can't autumn sights bring happiness to us as well?

篇四十四:Student of the week

Li Ming likes sports very much. He walks to school every day. On Wednesday morning, he saw a little boy. The boy was climbing a tree. Then the boy fell. The boy shouted for help. The boy broke his leg. Li Ming carried the little boy home. His parents drove him to the hospital. Now, the little boy is ok.
<p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-7-15 21:03:47 | 只看该作者

小学生四年级英语作文(12)

篇四十五:Friendship</p>       
          Friends play an important role in our lives, and although we may take the friendship for granted. We often don't clearly understand how we make friends. While we get on well with a number of people, we are usually friends with only a few --for example, the average among students is about 6 per person. In all the cases of friendly relationship, two people like one another and enjoy bening together, but beyond that, the degree of intimacy between them and the reasons for their shared interest vary largely. As we get to know people we take into account things like age, race, economic conditions, social positions and intelligence. Although these factors are of prime importance, it is more difficult to get on with people when there is a marked difference in age and background.
          In a word, good friendship can make your future life more colorful and beautiful, if you want to own a good friendship, please try as i said. Good luck.
          Thank you.

篇四十六:Everyday of mine

At a quarter to seven,I get up.A few minute later,my parents and I are sitting at the table and having breakfast.At half past seven,I go to school.At eight o’clock.We begin our classes.We have ten minute to play of the playtime.At twenty to twelve,school is over and we go home and having lunch.
          At two o’clock in the afternoon,we go to school again.At half past two in the afternoon,we begin our classes again.At a quarter to five we go home again and do our homework.. At six o’clock in
          the evening I having supper.At nine o’clock in the evening I go to bed.

篇四十七:I love my dog

I have a little dog. Its name is Googlo. He is three years old. He has two big eyes. They're black. He has one blue ear and one black ear. He is clever.
          I like my Googlo. He likes playing with me. He can bark, jump and run. He can play football, basketball and volleyball. He likes playing football very much. He likes some fruit, such as apples, bananas, oranges, pears and watermelons. He enjoys his snacks.
          I love my dog--Googlo. He is very interesting.

篇四十八:My favorite season

If you ask to me favorite season? I to say: my favorite season is fall. Because fall is cool and windy but isn't hot and cold. I like readar relaxed and happy feeling. moreover fall will come, farmers can harvest theirs "fruits of lador" The most exciting still can eat many tasty fruits. Such as: oranges, mangos, bananas, apples, pears.
          Listen to my introduce, do you know why I like fall?
          I like fall best.
<p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-7-15 21:04:02 | 只看该作者

小学生四年级英语作文(13)

篇四十九:My May Day</p>       
          Hello, today is May Day. I and My father, mother and sister went shopping. We bought, lollipops, ice creams, cornflakes, toasts, butter, orange, milk and rolls. And my mother bought toys for me. Such as: train, ball, balloon, car, doll, plane and skateboard. After that we went to zoo. I saw rabbit, tigers, snails, and lions, hamsters, budgies and zebras. My sister asked me “what do your like?” I answered “I like skipping rope. That’s very nice.” She said “Here is you prize, Sunny!” “Oh, thank you! I love it!” I shouted. We sat under a tree. After lunch we drank some milk.
          Today I am very happy!

篇五十:Go to the supermarket

I went to the supermarket the other day with 10 yuan. I was a bit hungry, so I decided to buy a small pack of cookies which cost me 4 yuan. After I ate them, I was still hungry, so I decided to buy a small bag of potato chips which cost me another 3 yuan. After I ate them both, I was no longer hungry. However, I was very thirsty and wanted to buy a large bottle of milk to drink, but I didn’t have enough money left because even a small box of milk would cost me 2 yuan and I needed 2 yuan to pay the bus fare. So I gave it up at last.

篇五十一:My English Teacher

Hello! I’m Jessie. I like English very much, because of my English teacher, Nettie. Today, I’ll introduce her to you.
          In my eyes, she’s not a teacher, but a lovely girl and a good friend of mine. She is not tall. She is thin. She has the long hair. Her face is round. There are two small eyes on her face. She likes smiling. When she smiles, her eyes just like the moon at the beginning of the month. I think she is very beautiful girl.
          She’s very kind, like an old friend. She can sing. She can draw. She can dance. She can speak very good English. She can tell us stories. She can play games with us. When we have an English lesson, we feel very happy. All of us are interested in her lesson.
          I have a good teacher. I think I’m very lucky.
        篇五十二:Animals
          I like animals very much. I have a dog, It’s my favourite animal. It’s white, It looks like a snow ball. It has two big eyes and ears. But its nose and mouth are very small. It’s very naughty.
          It often stares at my food when I have a meal. When I’m home it follows me all the time.
          When I do my homework, it often sits beside quietly, but sometimes runs around me and shouts: wom wom.
          I like my dog very much.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

小黑屋|手机版|嘻皮客网 ( 京ICP备10218169号|京公网安备11010802013797  

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 03:59 , Processed in 0.189916 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On.