打印 上一主题 下一主题
开启左侧

[自我介绍] 七年级英语作文大全

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-7-30 16:37:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
篇一:中秋节 Mid-autumn Festival

Mid-autumn Festival is a popular and important lunar harvest festival celebrated by Chinese people. The festival is held on the 15thday of the eighth month in the Chinese calendar. There are some traditions in this holiday. For example, people would have a big dinner with their families. After dinner, they often enjoy the full moon which is round and bright. The other tradition of mid-autumn festival is eating moon cake. Moon cake is the essential of that day, which means reunion. As time goes by, there are various kinds of moon cakes, but they are much more expensive than before. I like mid-autumn festival because my families will get together and have a big dinner on that day.
            中秋节是中国人庆祝丰收的重要的农历节日,很受欢迎。这个节日在中国日历8月15号这天举行。这一天有一些传统。比如说,人们会与家人共进丰盛的晚餐。晚饭过后,他们通常欣赏又亮又圆的满月。中秋节的另一个传统是吃月饼。月饼是中秋节的必备品,象征着团圆。随着时间的流逝,月饼的种类繁多,但是也比以前更贵了。我喜欢中秋节是因为在那一天我的家人会聚在一起吃丰盛的晚餐。

篇二:我的变化 My Changes

Now, I am a middle school student in grade nine. It’s also the last year of middle school. Therefore, I must work harder this year because I want to get good scores in the senior school entrance exam. From this semester, I get up earlier than before because I want to do some more readings. After lunch, I also spend some time in study. I usually review the knowledge I learn in the morning. After dinner, I have class in school until 21:30. It’s for students to autonomous learning. Our teachers would come to the classroom, if we have any questions we could ask them. After school, I do not study at home. I think a good rest is important for me, so I go to bed early at night. Besides, due to the exam, I spend much less time in entertainment. I don’t think it’s bad for me, because a good senior school is my priority now. I must pay my most attention to it.
           现在,我是一名初三年级的中学生。这也是初中的最后一个学期。因此,近年我必须努力学习,因为我想要在中考取得好成绩。从这个学期起,我比以往起得更早了,因为我想多做一些阅读。午饭过后,我也花一些时间在学习上。我经常复习早上学过的知识。我们老师也会到教室,我们有任何问题都可以问他们。放学回家我不学习。我觉得好的休息对我很重要,所以晚上我很早就睡觉了。此外,由于考试我很少花时间去玩。我认为这对我没有害处,因为考取好的高中是我现在的首要任务。我必须把大部分的精力花在上面。

篇三:我的偶像 My Idol

Nowadays, most people have their idols. Their idols may be singers, actors, athletes and so on. People can get or learn something from their idols. I like swimming very much and my idols is a swimmer. He is Sun Yang, the most famous and popular swimmer in our country. He is the gold medalist of London Olympic Games. He became the national icon last year, because he won the gold medal in Shanghai World Swimming Championships and broke the world record. Expect for his excellent performance, Sun Yang is an attractive young man. He has warm smile and many lovely expressions. Besides, he sings well and he performs in many shows. People speak highly of his performance.
           现在,大部分的人都有自己的偶像。他们的偶像可能是歌手,演员以及运动员等等。人们可以从他们的偶像那里得到或学到一些东西。我很喜欢游泳,而且我的偶像是一名游泳运动员。他就是孙杨,我国最出名和受欢迎的游泳运动员。他是伦敦奥运会的金牌得主。去年,他成为了国家的标志,因为他获得了上海世界游泳锦标赛的金牌并打破了世界纪录。除了他优秀的表现外,孙杨还是一位年轻有魅力的男人。他的笑容温暖,表情也很可爱。除此之外,他在很多节目唱歌表演。人们高度赞扬他的表现。
<p>                                                                                                 荐荐荐
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2013-7-30 16:38:18 | 只看该作者

七年级英语作文大全(2)

篇四:道路安全 Road Safety</p>       
           Nowadays, there are many people dying because of traffic accidents. Road safety has aroused much attention. Many rules are made to reduce this kind of accidents, but they do not work very well. In my opinion, we should pay much attention to road safety in daily life. When we walk in the street, we must walk in the sideway. We have to learn to protect ourselves. Besides, car drivers should obey the traffic rules. It’s both good to themselves and others. In one word, road safety is a big problem that all of us should look out particularly. After all, life is not a small matter.
           现在,很多人死于交通事故。道路安全已经引起了很大关注。有关部门制定了很多规则来减少这类事故,但是并没有起到很大的作用。我认为,在日常生活中我们应该注意道路安全。当我们走在街上的时候,我们必须走人行道。我们必须学会保护自己。此外,汽车驾驶人应该遵守交通规则。这对他们自己和别人都有好处。换句话说,道路安全是个大问题,所有人都应该特别注意。毕竟,生命不是一件小事。

篇五:军训 Military Training

In our country, when we go to middle school, we must attend to the military training. Most students are afraid of it, because the training often happens in hot summer. In summer days, the weather is too hot to stand. But students have to stay outside all the day. In addition, the training is very hard. Students have to learn to be a solder. They have to obey many rules that they don’t have to in daily life. And, the trainer is very strict to students. They do like our teachers who care us patiently. However, military training is a good way to train students’ strong willpower. It’s useful to the life of students. Therefore, it’s necessary to very student.
           在我国,当我们去上初中的时候,我们必须参加军训。到部分的学生都害怕军训,因为训练通常是在炎热的夏天进行。夏天,天气炎热难熬。但是,学生必须一整天都呆在外面。另外,训练还很辛苦。学生们必须像士兵一样。他们必须遵守很多在日常生活中无需遵守的规则。而且,教官对学生很严厉。他们像老师一样耐心照顾我们。但是,军训也是一种锻炼学生意志的好方法。它对学生的生活很有帮助。因此,军训对学生是很必要的。

篇六:教师节快乐 Happy Teachers’ Day

Tomorrow is Teachers’ Day and I can’t help thinking of my teachers. They do the great job in the world. They not only teach us knowledge and skills. The more important is that they teach and guide us to be a person who is useful to our society. They act as models to lead us to be a kind and warm-hearted person. They are always patient and careful to students, caring they needs in study and life. They work hard to get more knowledge and to help students make progress. For them, the improvement of students is the best reward. Therefore, I want to say “Happy Teachers’ Day” sincerely to teachers. Hope them everything goes well both in work and life.
            明天是教师节,我不禁想起了我的老师们。他们做着世界上最伟大的工作。他们不仅教给我们知识和技能,更重要的是,他们教导我们成为对社会有用的人。他们是引导我们成为善良热心的人的榜样。他们对学生总是耐心和细心,关心他们学习生活上的需要。他们努力学习更多知识,帮助学生取得进步。对他们来说,学生的提高就是对他们最好的奖励。因此,我想真诚的祝他们“教师节快乐”。希望他们工作生活顺利。
<p>                                                                                                 荐荐荐
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2013-7-30 16:47:51 | 只看该作者

七年级英语作文大全(3)

篇七:家乡的变化 Changes in My Hometown</p>       
           In recent years, my hometown has changed greatly, because of new road and railway has been built. Previously, my hometown was closed to the outside world. Several years ago, the government paid much money on changing the basic equipment of my hometown. Building new roads is the biggest project. It took about half a year to build the new road. After finish, people have more methods to make money. And we have more communication with other places, which is a good way to develop ourselves. About two years latter, the railway was built. After that, there have been more and more changes happened in my hometown. Now, my hometown has developed into a big and rich town. People live a happy life.
           最近几年,由于建成新的公路和铁路,我的家乡发生了很大的变化。以前,我的家乡与外界隔绝。几年前,政府花了大量资金改变家乡的基本设备。新建公路是最大的工程。新建公路大约花了半年时间。公路建成后,人们找到了更多赚钱的方法。而且,我们可以与其他地方互通,这是我们发展自己的好方法。大约两年后,铁路修好了。从那以后,我的家乡发生了越来越多的变化。现在,我的家乡已经变成一个富裕的大城镇。人民过着幸福的生活。

篇八:我的暑假生活 My Summer Holiday Life

This July, I graduated from primary school. I was enrolled to a good middle school. Therefore, I had a happy and leisure summer holiday. In the middle of July, I attended to a summer camp. It’s about English. There were twenty five students in the camp. We all like English very much. Together, we studied and played. There were many activities, team work or single performance. We tried our best to put ourselves into this big family. Most of the time, we talked to each other in English. If we really don’t know how to express in English, we could ask for help. Our teachers were so great that they could help us a lot. They were so active that make us acted as they did. I am happy to attend this activity.
           这个七月,我从小学毕业了。我被一所优秀的中学录取了。因此,我度过了一个开心闲暇的暑假。七月中旬,我参加了英语夏令营。营里总共有25名学生,我们都很喜欢英语。我们一起学习,一起玩耍。有很多活动,有团队和个人表演。我们尽自己最大努力融入这个大家庭。大部分的时间,我们都是用英语交谈。如果我们真的不知道怎样用英语表达的话,我们可以寻求帮助。能够帮助我们很多,我们老师觉得很棒。他们是如此活跃以至于使我们也像他们一样。我很开心能够参加这次活动。

篇九:中学生是否该带手机到学校?Should Students Bring Mobile Phone to School

At present, telephones are becoming more and more popular in the middle school. Whether students can take telephone to school, different people have different opinions about this question.
            目前,手机在中学越来越受欢迎。对于中学生能不能带手机到学校,不同的人对这个问题有不同的看法。
            Some people think it's good for students, because it's more convenient for them to contact to others. Our parents can get to us quickly when they need. However, some other people do not agree with them. They think the students who use the telephone will play games, watch movies, send messages and so on, even during the class, which will do harm to them. In my opinion, bring phone to school is not a bad idea, if we use it properly. To some extend, it would be good for our study. If we take it to school, we must sure that we won’t use it during the class.
            有些人认为这对学生是有好处的,因为这更便于他们与别人联系。当父母需要我们的时候他们也能尽快与我们联系。然而,有的人不同意他们的观点。他们认为学生会用手机来玩游戏,看电影和发短信等等,甚至在课堂上也这样,这会给他们带来伤害。在我看来,如果我们正确使用手机,带手机到学校并不事件坏事。从某种程度上说,这对我们的学习是有好处的。如果我们把它带到学校,我们必须保证我们不在课堂上使用。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

地板
 楼主| 发表于 2013-7-30 16:48:53 | 只看该作者

七年级英语作文大全(4)

篇十:自我介绍 Self-introduction</p>       
           Good morning, everyone! My Name is Lu Xin. I am so happy to stand in front of you to introduce myself. I am thirteen years old. I graduated from the No.1 Primary School of our city. I like reading books and playing badminton. I hope we can take exercises after class. Besides, I like watching movies and listening to pop music. I am sure there are some classmates have the common interests with me. Therefore, we can communicate with each other. In primary school, I did well in Chinese but math is not so good. I hope I can make progress in middle school. I am very excited to be a classmate of you and I hope we can make progress and have good days together.
           大家早上好!我叫卢欣,很高兴能够站在大家面前介绍自己。我今年13岁,毕业于我们市的第一小学。我喜欢阅读和打羽毛球。我希望课后我们能够一起运动。除此之外,我喜欢看电影和听流行音乐。我相信有同学和我有共同的兴趣。因此,我们可以相互沟通。小学的时候,我的语文很好,但是数学就没那么好了。我希望在初中能够取得进步。我很激动能够成为你们的同学,并且我希望我们可以一起进步,过得开心。

篇十一:庆祝教师节 Celebrating the Teachers' Day

September 10this the Teachers’ Day of our country, which is intended to be special days for the appreciation of teachers. On that day, there are some activities for students to show their appreciation to teachers, such as presenting gifts, including cards and flowers. In addition, many former students will go back to their old middle schools and high schools to give presents to their old teachers. Besides, schools also will hold some activities for teachers’ enjoyment. Some well-performed teachers will be awarded on that day. As a student, I will do something on that day to show my appreciation and thanks for their hard work.
           9月10日是我国教师节,这是特别为感谢老师而设立的特殊日子。在那一天,学生们有很多活动来表示他们对老师的感激,比如送卡片鲜花等礼物。另外,很多以前的学生都回到母校给他们的老师送礼物。除此之外,学校也会举行一些活动让老师开心。一些表演优秀的老师将获得奖励。作为一名学生呢个,那一天我也会做些事情向老师表达我的感激之情。

篇十二:广州之旅 A Visiting to Guangzhou

This summer holiday, I had a great travel toGuangzhouwith my parents.Guangzhouis a beautiful city, and it is named as theFlowerCity. The main streets are wide and clean, which sometimes are crowded with cars. There are plenty of trees and flowers in the roadsides, which make the city green. We visited to the White Cloud Mountain,ChenClanAcademy,GuangzhouTowerand other tourist attractions. Except for scenery, the Guangzhou Food is very famous, the soup and morning tea especially. I tried many delicious foods there, and I find that all of them are my favorite. It’s a memorable trip that brings pleasure and leisure to us. I thinkGuangzhouis a city worth of visiting.
            这个暑假,我和父母进行了一次很棒的广州之旅。广州是座美丽的城市,被人们称作花城。它的主要街道宽阔而又干净,有时候也挤满了车子。路的两边有很多书和花,使得这个城市得到绿化。我们参观了白云山,陈家祠,广州塔和其他旅游景点。除了风景以外,广州美食也很出名,特别是汤和早茶。我尝试了那里很多好吃的食物,并且我发现它们都是我喜欢的。这是一次记忆深刻的旅途,给我们带来了快乐和休闲。我认为广州是一座值得参观的城市。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-7-30 16:49:55 | 只看该作者

七年级英语作文大全(5)

篇十三:暑假生活 My Life in Summer Holiday</p>       
            Good morning, my dear fellows. I am happy to see all of our classmates come back to school. I would like to share my life in holiday with you. This summer holiday, I spent most of my time in playing, like watching TV, playing games, outing with friends and so on. But I also pay attention to my study. For example, I like watching the educational TV programs, so that I can both have fun and learn something new at the same time. Besides, I get up early to do some morning reading to practice my English. Of course, I finish my summer exercises on time. In short, my summer holiday is colorful and meaningful. How about your life in summer holiday? I am eager to know.
            早上好,我亲爱的同学们。我很高兴看到所有的同学都返校了。我想要与大家分享我的假期生活。这个暑假,我花大部分的时间玩耍,比如看电视,玩游戏,和朋友出去玩等等。但是我也关心我的学习。比如说,我喜欢看教育电视节目,这样我既可以得到乐趣又可以同时学到一些新的东西。除此之外,我早上起得很早进行早读以锻炼我的英语。当然,我也按时完成了暑假作业。总是,我的暑假多彩且富有意义。你们的暑假生活是怎么样的呢?我很想知道。

篇十四:电脑 Computer

Computer is a very useful machine. Some of them are big, but some of them are very small .Many people like playing computer. Computer has many functions, so that people can do a lot of things by computer, like watching movies, listening to the music or playing games. It can make our lives very colorful and convenient. Various people can make good use of computer. Children can use computer to learn and play games. Parents can use computers to work. I think computer is a kind of wonderful and interesting machine, so I like computer very much.
           电脑是一种很有用的机器。有的电脑很大,但是有的很小。很多人喜欢玩电脑。电脑有很多功能,人们可以i用电脑做很多事情,比如说看电影,听音乐或者玩游戏。它可以使我们的生活充满色彩和便利。各种各样的人都可以好好利用电脑。小孩子可以用电脑来学习和玩游戏。父母可以用电脑来工作。我认为电脑是一种神奇有趣的机器,所以我很喜欢电脑。

篇十五:我的朋友 My Friend

Lucy once was my classmate, but now she has moved to another city. However, we communicate with each other all the time, sharing our lives with each other. When she firstly moved to thenew cityand went to the new school, she did not adapt very well. But she is outgoing and talkative, it did not take very long time for her to get on well with others. She is so kind that people are likely to make friends with her. Therefore, I do not worry about her in the new environment. I hope she will have a new start in thenew cityand school and I am sure she certainly will.
            露西是我同班同学,但是现在她转到另一个城市了。尽管如此,我们一直相互沟通,互相分享生活。刚搬去那里并去了新的学校的时候,她很不适应。但是她性格外向,健谈,没过多久就能够与别人相处得很好了。她很善良,人们都喜欢和她做朋友。因此,我不担心她的新环境。我希望她在新城市和学校有一个新的开始,我也相信她会的。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-7-30 16:50:26 | 只看该作者

七年级英语作文大全(6)

篇十六:保护环境 Protecting the Environment</p>            In the last several decades, our earth has been extremely polluted, such as air pollution, water pollution, noise pollution and so on. In recent years, the extreme weather becomes more and more frequent. Winter gets colder and summer becomes hotter and it rains more frequently. All of these warn us that protecting the environment is a serious and emergent event. As our general people, we should build proper lifestyle. We should pay attention to water and light saving. When we go out, we should firstly choose the public transportation. The most important is that we must realize that we can do a lot of things to protect our environment. It's our duty to make our home better. Let’s change from ourselves.
            在过去的几十年里,我们的地球已经极度污染,比如大气污染,水污染以及噪音污染等等。近几年,极地气候越来越频繁。冬天越来越暖,夏天越来越热,还经常下雨。所有的这些都警示我们保护环境是一件严肃紧迫的事。作为普通老百姓,我们应该形成合适的生活方式。我们应该注意节约水电。出门的时候我们应该首选公共交通。最重要的是我们必须意识到我们可以做很多事情来保护我们的环境。使我们的家园变得更美好是我们的责任。让我们从自己开始改变。

篇十七:新学期第一天 The First Day in New Term

Today is September 3rd, the first day of the new semester. I am happy to see all of my classmates come back to school. Today is the first day for school, so we get our new textbooks. I open them generally and I find that I am interested in most of the contexts. Today we have Chinese, math, English, physics and so on. In the Chinese class, our teacher greets to us and then she suggests us talking about our holidays to others. All of us share the interesting things with classmates. I find that we all have a good holiday. I hope we can make progress in study together.
            今天是9月3号,新学期的第一天。我很高兴看到所有的同学都已返校。今天是开学的第一天,我们领取了新的课本。打开课本我发现我对大部分的内容都感兴趣。今天,我们有语文,数学,英语和物理等课程。在语文课上,老师向我们问好然后建议我们向其他同学讲述我们的假期。所有人都和同学分享了有趣的事。我们都度过了愉快的假期。我希望我们能够在学习上一起进步。

篇十八:我的新老师 My New Teacher

The new semester has begun. Every thing seems the same as before, except one thing. That is our class has a new English teacher. His name is Yang yang, but we always call his English name, Robert. He is a young and sunshine. He just graduated from university. His pronunciation is very good and I like his spoken English. Robert is humorous and his class is interesting and lively. Except for the textbook, he finds many other articles for class teaching, such as songs, movies and cartoons. He says that we can learn more from what we are interested in. I like this new teacher.
            新学期已经开始了。除了一件事以外,每一件事看起来都和原来一样。那就是我们班来了个新的英语老师。他的名字叫杨阳,但是我们经常叫他的英文名Robert。他年轻阳光,刚刚从大学毕业。他的发音很标准,我很喜欢他的口语。Robert很幽默,他的课堂生动有趣。除开课本,他还找了很多文章进行课堂教学,比如歌曲,电影和卡通。他说我们可以从我们感兴趣的东西学到更多。我喜欢这位新老师。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-7-30 16:53:14 | 只看该作者

七年级英语作文大全(7)

篇十九:我的爱好 My Interests</p>       
            As an outgoing junior school student, I have many interests, such as watching movies, reading books, searching the Internet, playing computer games, attending various sports. In the spare time, the one thing I like most is watching movies, because it’s very convenient and interesting. Usually, movies tell wonderful stories to us. They are humorous, sad, happy, intricate or thought-provoking. You can get many from a good movie. Besides, my favorite sport is basketball. Every time after I play basketball, I feel relaxed. I focus on the game and I don’t let anything to influence on me. It’s really a wonderful feeling.
            作为一名外向的初中生,我有很多的爱好,比如看电影,读书,上网,玩游戏以及参加各种运动。在课余时间,我最喜欢做的一件事就是看电影,因为它方便有趣。通常来说,电影告诉我们精彩的故事。它们有的幽默,有的悲伤,有的快乐,有的复杂,有的发人深思。你可以从一部好的电影中学到很多。此外,我最喜欢的运动是篮球。每次打完篮球后我都觉得很放松。我专注于比赛,不让任何事影响到我。这种感觉真的很好!

篇十八:我的假期 My Holiday

I have a two months summer vacation. During the holiday, I was very happy, because I did not have to focus on my study all the time. But I still spent some time in my study. I want to learn more in the holiday. Besides, I spent a lot of time in playing, such as meeting friends, watching TV, searching the Internet, playing computer games and so on. In addition, I help my mother do some house work. I can reduce some burden of her and learn to be independent. In short, I have a good and rich holiday.
            我有两个月的暑假。假期期间,我玩得很开心,因为我没有把所有的时间都花到学习上。但是,我仍然花了些时间在学习上。我想要在假期期间学更多东西。此外,我花了很多时间在玩耍上,比如说见朋友,看电视,上网,玩游戏等等。另外,我帮助我妈妈做些家务。我能够帮她减少负担并学会了独立。总之,我度过了开心丰富的假期。

篇十九:我的梦想(旅游) My Dream(travel)

When I was a little child, I had many dreams. I wanted to be rich, so that I can live in a big and beautiful house. I can go everywhere by car. But now, my dream seems to be better and more realistic. I hope I can have a good job. It will not take much of my time, although I can’t earn much. Every year, I have holidays to travel. Traveling is my favorite and it can reduce my pressure. It’s good for my life. Therefore, I hope traveling can be a part of my future life.
            当我还是个小孩的时候,我有很多梦想。我想变得富裕,这样我就可以住在漂亮的大房子里,可以驾车到每个地方。但是,现在我的梦想似乎更好更现实了。我希望我能够拥有一份好工作,尽管我不能赚很多钱,但是它不会占用我太多时间,每年有假期去旅游。旅游是我的爱好,它可以减轻我的压力,对我的生活有好处。因此,我希望旅游可以成为我将来生活的一部分。

篇二十:新学期计划 My Plan for New Term

The summer holiday is going to the end. I am happy in the holiday, because I do a lot of things. Now, the new term is coming, so I must make a plan for it. In the new term, I must work harder. I did not do very well in the last term. Therefore, I want to make progress in the new term. Besides, I want to do some more readings. Books are the best resources to get knowledge. So I want to make good use of books to improve myself. Finally, do exercise regularly. A healthy body is the basic of other things. I must take part in exercise to keep healthy. And doing exercise makes me relaxed and happy. I hope all my plans can come true in the new term.
            暑假就要结束了,这是个快乐的暑假,因为我做了很多有意义的事情。新的学期马上就要来临,我要做好充分的计划。新学期我要加倍努力,因为在过去的一学期,自己做得不是很好。因此,新的学期要有新的突破。此外,我要多做些阅读,书籍是知识的源泉,所以我要好好利用书本提高自己。其次,要定时做运动。身体是革命的本钱,参加运动既能保持身体健康,又能使我快乐放松。我希望这些计划都能在新学期得以实现。

篇二十一:《雾都孤儿》读后感 Book Review of Oliver Twist

“Oliver Twist” is a realisticnovel of the British author Charles Dickens. It was published in 1838. This story based on the background of London, telling the tragic life experience and encounter of an orphan. Oliver grew up in an orphanage, experienced apprenticeship hard refugees. He experienced many difficulties and bravely overcame them. No matter how hard the situation was, he still held good hope and kindness in his heart. Therefore, he got help from kind-hearted people who know his life experiece and got happiness. I am moved by this inspirational story and this brave, kind little boy. I think that no matter what happens to us, we can never lose hope, kindness and braveness, because these are the motivations that can support us to go on.
           《雾都孤儿》是英国作家查尔斯狄更斯的一部现实主义小说。这本书出版于1838年。这个故事是以伦敦为北京,讲述一名孤儿的悲惨遭遇和身世。奥利弗从小在孤儿院长大,做过学徒和贫困的难民。他经历了许多困难并勇敢克服了它们。不管情况有多糟,他内心仍然充满希望和善良。因此,他从知道他的生活经历的善良人们那里获得帮助并得到了幸福。我被这个令人鼓舞的故事和这个勇敢善良的小男孩所打动。我认为不管我们发生了什么,我们都不能失去希望,善良和勇敢,因为这些是支撑我们前进的动力。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-7-30 16:53:44 | 只看该作者

七年级英语作文大全(8)

篇二十二:我的暑假 My Summer Holiday</p>       
            Now, the summer holiday is coming to the end. I really spend a rich but happy holiday. As a junior student, I am not totally free in the summer holiday, because study is still an important part in my life. In the first month of the holiday, I study at home to finish my homework. There are many tasks I have to finish. Besides, I have to go to the English and mathtraining class, because I am weak inthe two subjects. Therefore, I need some extra training. After that, I visit to my father with my mother. My father works in other province and I have not seen him for half a year. My mother and I miss him very much. We spend near a month with him.When my father is free, he often takes us go out. We are happy together.
            现在,暑假就要结束了。我真正度过了一个丰富又快乐的假期。作为一名初中生,我的暑假并不是完全自由的,因为学习仍然是我生活中的一个重要部分。假期的第一天,我待在家完成作业。我有很多作业要完成。除此之外,我还要去英语和数学培训班,因为我这两科比较弱。因此,我需要一些额外的训练。之后,我就和妈妈一起去看爸爸。我爸爸在外省上班,我有半年没见过他了。妈妈和我都很想念他。我们和爸爸在一起度过了将近一个月。爸爸有空的时候经常带我们出去。我们在一起生活得很快乐。

篇二十三:无聊的一天 A Boring Day

Today is a hot day, so that I stay at home. I planned to go out with my friends, but we did not go out because of the hot weather. I finished my homework in the morning and then I wanted to play computer games. But after I played for a while,the power was off suddenly. I was so down, because I was going to win the game. How unlucky it was. Because of the power off, I have nothing to do at home. But it's too hot to go outside, so all I can do is staying at home. In order to kill the tough time, I did some previews, but after a while, I could not do it anymore. Therefore, I decided to find some books to read. Finally, I chose the Harry Potter. It was interesting book that could make me calm down. I read it for the whole afternoon until the power restored.
            今天是炎热的一天,所以我就待在家里。我本来打算和朋友出去玩的,但是后来因为炎热的天气我们没有出去。早上我完成了作业,然后我就像玩电脑游戏。但是玩了一会就突然停电了。我很沮丧,因为我就要赢得比赛了,真倒霉。由于停电,我在家就没有事情可做,但是出去又太热,所以我能做的就是待在家。为了打发时间,我做了些预习,但是过了一会我就做不下去了。因此,我决定找一些书来看。最终我选择了哈利波特。这本书很有意思,我慢慢静下心来了。整个下午我一直在看这本书,直到有电为止。

篇二十四:空调 Air-conditioner

Air-conditioner is a kind of machine used at home, at the office or in the shopping hall and any other places. It is designed to change the air temperature and humidity within an area. Air-conditioner is used for cooling and sometimes heating depending on the air properties at a given time to create more favourable conditions. It's frequently used during in the hot summer. In the north of China, it's used for heating in the cold winter. I like air-conditioner in the summer days and nights. Once it turns on, the cool air will spread all over the room and I don't want to leave there anymore. But people often feel dry in the air-conditioning area. Therefore, remember to drink more water to prevent you from too dry.
            空调是一种供居家,办公,商场以及其他场所使用的电器。它是用来改变某一区域内的空气温度和湿度的。空调是用来降温或升温的,它是根据特定时间的空气性质来创造更适合的条件的。空调在炎热的夏天使用频率最高。在中国的北方,空调在寒冷的冬天用来升温。夏天我喜欢日夜吹空调。只要一打开它,凉快的空气就会散布整个房间,我就再也不想离开房间了。但是有的人在有空调的地方会觉得皮肤干燥。因此,记得要多喝水以防干燥。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-7-30 16:55:23 | 只看该作者

七年级英语作文大全(9)

篇二十五:海边漫步 Walking along the Beach</p>       
            I really like the sea. Seeing it makes me relaxed and peaceful. My home is near the sea and I love walking on the beach. Often, after dinner, I like going to the beach with my parents or friends. After sunset, the sea becomes so different from daytime. The sea breeze makes me comfortable. Walking without shoes feels great, because the sand is so soft. Sometimes, we will play games on the beach or make some sand sculptures. It's really funny. Besides, there are many people on the beach, and we often talk to them or play with them. Therefore, it's a good chance to make new friends there.
            我真的很喜欢大海。面对大海让我感觉放松和平静。我家就住在海边,我喜欢在沙滩上漫步。晚饭过后,我喜欢和父母或者朋友到海边。太阳下山后,大海变得跟白天很不一样。海风让我感觉很舒服,光着脚丫走感觉很棒,因为沙子很柔软。有时候,我们会在沙滩上玩一些游戏或者做一些沙雕。真的很好玩。此外,沙滩上还有很多人,我们经常和他们聊天或者和他们玩。因此,这是一个交新朋友的好机会。

篇二十六:一则口头通知 An Announcement

May I have your attention, please! I have an announcement to make.
            The English Corner will be held this Sunday afternoon 4:00p.m. at the Cultural Square. Five American students studying inPekingUniversityare coming. What’s more important, Tina, one of them, is going to introduce the life style and education inAmerica. All of you can exchange your ideas with each other on topics telling the difference of study life in our country andAmericaand the difficulties in language learning after Tina’s introduction.
            That’s all. Thank you for your attention.
            大家请注意!我有一则通知要宣布。
            这周六下午四点在文化广场举行英语角。有五个在北京大学留学的美国学生会过来。更重要的是,他们中的Tina将会给我们介绍美国的生活方式 和教育。Tina介绍完之后,你们都可以互相交换彼此的想法,说说中国和美国学习生活上的差异以及语言学习中的困难。
            通知完毕,谢谢大家。

篇二十七:和宝宝说话 Talking to Babies

Talking to babies is really a funny thing. Some babies like you talking to them, although they don’t understand what you say or they can not say anything. When you talking, they react to you in their own ways. When they grow to about a year old, they learn to talk. At that time, they can’t talk clearly. After that, it’s the golden age for them to learn to talk. Mostly, they copy what their parents say, word by word, phrase by phrase and sentence by sentence. Therefore, when you talk to them, they can talk to you, too. It’s so funny in this stage. Besides, you should care much about what you say, because their learning abilities are so good. Therefore, you can’t have bad influence on them.
            和宝宝说话真的是一件非常有趣的事。有的宝宝喜欢你跟他讲话,尽管他们听不懂你所说的,或者他们不会说。当你说话的时候,他们用自己的方式回应你。当他们长到快一岁的时候,他们就开始学说话了。那个时候,他们还不能说清楚。过后便是他们学讲话的黄金年龄。大部分的宝宝会一字一词一句地模仿父母讲话。因此,当你和他们说话的时候,他们也对你说话。这个阶段是非常好玩的。此外,你应该注意你所说的,因为他们的学习能力很强。因此,你不能对他们产生不良影响。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-7-30 16:55:27 | 只看该作者

七年级英语作文大全(10)

篇二十八:家庭教师 Tutor</p>       
            Nowadays, more and more students have to study after class. Therefore, tutor becomes a popular job. Many teachers teach at school in weekday and they become tutors after class or at weekends. Tutor can teach more carefully, because the teaching mode is one-to-one. The pertinence is stronger. From this aspect, it’s good for students to have a tutor. However, it’s not always good. Children should have more time to play and to relax. Having a tutor will occupy most of their time after class. They have spent much time in school, so after class, they should have more free time to taste the joy of growth. Therefore, whether to have a tutor really should depend on children’s own choice.
            现在越来越多的学生,即使课后也不得不学习,所以家教老师成了热门职业。很多老师在工作日上完课后,课后或周末又充当起家教老师。由于家教是一对一的教学模式,所以教得也更认真,对学生的针对性也越强。从这方面讲,给孩子请家教是件好事。然而,这也不完全是好事,孩子应该有更多的时间玩耍放松,请家教将会占用他们大部分时间。他们花很多时间在学习上,所以放学后,应该有更多空余时间感受成长快乐,所以是否请家教应该有孩子自己做主。

篇二十九:我喜欢吃冰棒 I Love Ice-lolly

I love eating ice-lolly, no matter in the hot summer or the cold winter. The feelings are so different eating ice-lolly in the two seasons. In summer, the weather is so hot that I don't want to eat anything, except for the ice-lolly. I often buy a lot of ice-lollies in the refrigerater and I usually eat ten bars a day. When the ice water flow into the throat, I feel my whole world is icy and I feel that I am rescured from the hot day. However, in the cold winter, it's so different. Eating ice-lolly in the cold winter will make you feel colder. When you eating, you would shake because of the coldness. It seems that you are frozen. But it's the exciting feeling I like.
            不管冬天夏天,我都喜欢吃冰棒,这两个季节吃感觉很不一样。夏天的时候,天气非常热,除了冰棒,我没胃口吃其他东西。我经常买很多放在冰箱里,一天吃十根。当冰水从喉咙流过,我感觉整个世界都冰凉了,我从大热天里解放出来了。而在冬天时,感觉就不同了,大冬天吃冰棒让你感觉更冷了,好像整个人都冰冻了,但这种刺激的感觉正是我喜欢的。

篇三十:关于一场演讲比赛 About an Speech Contest

Dear John,
            Thank you for your kind letter. You told me that you and most of you classmates went out for a three-day trip. I really think it fun. Now let me tell you something about a speech contest, which I have taken part in.
            The contest was held at the playground last Saturday morning, 7:00a.m. The panel is made up of 5 English teachers from our school, all of whom were experienced. Moreover, a total number of 20 competitors came from we Grade 2. It was made a rule that the top 3 competitors would be awarded. It is a great competition and all the participants perform well. I was so lucky that I won the first place.
            I will end here and hope to hear from you very soon.
            Best wishes.
            亲爱的约翰:
            感谢你善意的来信。你告诉我你和大部分的同学举行了一次为期三天的旅途。我真的觉得很有趣。现在,让我告诉你一些关于我参加的一场演讲比赛的事。
            比赛是上周六早上7点在操场举行的。评委小组是由我们学校5个有经验的英语老师组成的额。另外,有20个参赛者来自我们二年级的。比赛规定前三名参赛者会获得奖励。这是一次大赛,所有的参赛者都表现优异。我很幸运获得了第一名。
            送你最好的祝福。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

小黑屋|手机版|嘻皮客网 ( 京ICP备10218169号|京公网安备11010802013797  

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 08:59 , Processed in 0.201638 second(s), 22 queries , Gzip On.