打印 上一主题 下一主题
开启左侧

[自我介绍] 七年级英语作文大全

[复制链接]
11#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-7-30 16:58:53 | 只看该作者

七年级英语作文大全(11)

篇三十一:爬山 Climbing</p>       
            It's spring now. The weather is warm and comfortable. It's a good time for hiking. Therefore, my teacher organized a climbing for us. There is a beautiful mountain in my city and it's target this time. We took bus there and arrived there at 9 p.m.. After we took off the bus, we started to climb. The mountain is high but the scenery is beautiful. We are so excited that we climbed fast at first. But after a while, some of us were tired,especially girls. They did not want to go on anymore. But some others encouraged and helped them. All of us slowed down our speed, so that no one was left behind. About 11:00 p.m., we got to the top of the mountain. We were so happy that we did it. We feel that all the tiredness were worth it.
            现在是春天,天气温暖而舒适,是徒步旅行的好时机。所以,我们老师给我们组织了一次爬山。我所在的城市有一座美丽的山,这个时候它正是人们选择的目标。我们乘坐公车去,9点到达那里。我们下车后就开始爬山。山很高,但是风景很美丽。刚开始我们爬得很快,很兴奋。但是过了一会,我们当中有的人就开始感觉累了,特别是女孩子。他们不想继续爬了。但是其他人鼓励并帮助他们。我们都放慢了速度,这样就没有人掉队了。大约十一点的时候,我们就到达了山顶。我们感到很高兴,因为我们做到了。尽管很累,但是我们都觉得这是值得的。

篇三十二:我喜欢的运动 My Fvorite Sports

My name is David, I am 14 years old. I live inGuangzhou,China. I study in No.2 middle school.
            I have many hobbies, such as basketball, football and table tennis. I often play basketball with my father in the basketball court near my home. And I like playing football with my classmates after class, it is funny. Table tennis is also my interest, I like watching Ping-pong games on the TV. Wang Hao is one of my favorite table tennis players.
            I like doing sports; it would keep my body strong.
            我的名字叫大卫,今年14岁。我家住在中国广州。我在第二中学上学。
            我有很多爱好,比如篮球,足球和乒乓球。我经常和我爸爸在我家附近的篮球场打篮球。放学后,我喜欢和同学一起打篮球,我觉得很有趣。乒乓球也是我的兴趣,我喜欢在电视上看乒乓球比赛。王浩是我最喜欢的乒乓球运动员之一。
            我喜欢运动,它能够帮助我强身健体。

篇三十三:帮妈妈煮饭 Help Mom to Cook

It is very hot and wet today. When my mom did the cooking in the kitchen, I saw her head was sweaty and she was a little bit tired. I told her I could help her to make the dinner and she accepted. But all I could do is washing the food and bringing something to her. After cooking, we were all sweaty. However, my mother and I all felt happy. She said that I have grown up and become her good assistant. I thought I was a good child of my mother.
            今天天气又热又湿。妈妈在厨房里做饭的时候,我看到她的额头满是汗水,看上去也有点累了。我告诉她我可以帮她做晚饭,她同意了。但是我能做的只有洗东西和给她递东西。晚饭做好了,我们都汗流浃背。但是,我和妈妈都觉得很开心。她说我已经长大了能够当她的助手了。我觉得我是妈妈的好孩子。
<p>                                                                                                 荐荐荐
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-7-30 17:01:48 | 只看该作者

七年级英语作文大全(12)

篇三十四:去动物园 Go to the Zoo</p>       
            Today was Sunday. My parents were free, too. I got up at 7'oclock, because my families planed to go to the zoo. After the breakfast, I took the camera and went to the station together with my parents. It was already 9'oclock when we arrived at the zoo. There were so many monkeys, tigers, lions, wolves and other animals in the zoo. We took many photos in the zoo with the animals. I will show these photos in my class after they were printed. The time passed so fast, we left the zoo at 1'oclock PM. I was so happy today. Now I feel very tired and I will go to bed early tonight.
            今天是星期天,我父母也有空。我7点起床,因为我们全家打算去动物园。吃完早餐,我带上相机和父母一起去车站。我们到达动物园的时候已经9点了。动物园里有很多猴子,老虎,狮子,狼和其他动物。在那里,我们和动物拍了很多相片。等这些相片洗出来后,我会在班上给大家看。时间过得很快,下午一点我们就离开了动物园。今天我很开心。现在我觉得有点累,今天晚上我会早睡。

篇三十五:怎样交朋友 How to Make Friends

Everyone is not alone in the society, and everyone needs friends. But how to make friends is a question for us. In my opinion, we can make friends in the following principles.
            每个人在社会上都不是孤单的,每个人都需要朋友。但是,如何交友对我们来说却是一个问题。在我看来,我们可以遵循以下交友原则。
            On one hand, be a good listener .Let people talking about what they really want to talk. That you are a good listener means you understand him.
            一方面,做一个良好的倾听者。让别人说他们真正想说的。你是一个好的聆听者就意味着你理解他。
            On the other hand, be friendly to people. Everyone will be in trouble, so at any time, we should be friendly to people. In this way, you will have a lot of friends.
            另一方面,对人友善。每个人都会遇到困难,所以无论什么时候,我们都应该对人友善。这样,你就会拥有很多朋友。
            Actually, making friends is a easier job if you put you true heart in it.
            事实上,如果你用真心对待,交友是一项很简单的工作。

篇三十六:与家人的一天 A Day with Families

Today, my parents took me to my grandfather’s home. I talked with my grandfather for a little while and then I played with my brothers and sisters. After a while, my elderly brother suggested going to the park and having a rest. “That’s a good idea.” I said. Then we prepared for the outing. However, after lunch, the sky turned dark and rained heavily. Therefore, our plan was an impossible due to the bad weather. How pity it was! All the afternoon, we could only have fun in house. We played cards, watched TV and played computer games. We were happy, but we still hoped that we can go out next time.
           今天,我父母带我到爷爷家。我和爷爷聊了一会天然后我就和兄弟姐妹们玩。过了一会,我的哥哥提议去公园然后休息。“好主意”我说。接着我们就为外出做准备。但是,吃过午饭,天空变得黑暗还下起了大雨。因此,我们的计划因为坏天气泡汤了。太可惜了!整个下午我们只能在家里玩。我们打牌,看电视,玩游戏。我们和开心,但是还是希望下次能够出去玩。
<p>                                                                                                 荐荐荐
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-7-30 17:02:38 | 只看该作者

七年级英语作文大全(13)

</p>        篇三十七:选择 Choice

Making a choice is difficult, because people often want to have all the things he choose, but maybe he can't own them at the same time. There is a saying that you can't have the best of both worlds. When you are to make a choice, the first thing you need to consider is what are you really want or need. If you figure it out, your choice may become simpler. However, the reality is that many people do not really know what they want or what they need. Besides, they always think that they may can have both in the same time. Because of various reasons, making a choice is difficult.
            做出选择是困难的,因为人们通常想要拥有她所选择的所有东西,但是,也许他不可能同时拥有它们。有一句话说:你不能两全其美。当你做出选择的时候,你首先要考虑的是你是否真的想要或者需要它。如果你想清楚了,你的选择就会变得更简单。然而,现实是很多人没有真正知道他们想要或需要什么。除此之外,他们总是认为他们可以同时拥有两样东西。因为各种各样的原因,做出选择是困难的。

篇三十八:怎样与人沟通 How to Communicate with Others?

Communicating with others is a big problem in daily life. Some people are easy to talk to oters, but some others not. When you want to talk to someone, firstly you should find some topics to talk about, but the topics should not included the privacy,such as age, marriage or wage. Secondly, pay attention to your attitude that do not make others feel uncomfortable. Comfort is the basic of communication. Thirdly, pay attention to your body language. Body language can transmit much information, such as your attitude, manners or something you do not realize. Finally, focus on your pacing. Don't talk too fast or too slow.
            与人沟通是日常生活中的一个大问题。有的人容易与人交谈,但是有的人则不是这样。当你想要和别人交谈的时候,首先,你应该找一些可以谈论的话题,但是话题不应该包括年龄,婚姻,薪酬等隐私。其次,要注意你的态度,不要让别人感觉不舒服。舒服是该沟通的基本要求。再次,要注意你的肢体语言。肢体语言能够传递很多信息,比如你的态度,礼貌或者你没意识到的一些东西。最后,注意你的语速。不要说得太快或者太慢。

篇三十九:火车旅行 Travel by Train

Last year, I traveled to Beijing by train. It was very fast. I like travel by train, because I like the feeling in the train. Besides, I can enjoy the scenery on the way. However, after the journey last week, I don't want to travel by train anymore, because it is too tired to have fun. It took me sixteen hours on the train. I was very tired and I had to spend a day to have a good rest. And it was boring on the train. Therefore, I think it should not travel by train if it's far.
            去年我坐火车到北京旅游。火车速度很快。我喜欢坐火车去旅行,因为我喜欢在火车上的感觉。除此之外,我还可以享受沿途的风景。但是,上个星期的旅程过后我就再也不想坐火车了,因为我累得不能好好玩。我在 火车上度过了十六小时。我觉得很累,不得不花一天时间休息。而且火车上很无聊。所以,我觉得路途遥远的话就不要坐火车旅行。
                                                                                         荐荐荐
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

小黑屋|手机版|嘻皮客网 ( 京ICP备10218169号|京公网安备11010802013797  

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 13:11 , Processed in 0.192450 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On.