打印 上一主题 下一主题
开启左侧

[邀请书] 我的周末初一英语作文

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-9-17 09:34:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
我的周末初一英语作文一:My busy weekend

I had a busy weekend last week. On Sunday morning, I did sports and read English. After breakfast, I did my homework. In the afternoon, I went to the library and borrowed some books. I visited my aunt in the evening. She cooked delicious dinner for me. On Sunday morning I got up very late. I read a book about history. In the afternoon I played soccer with my friends. In the evening I watched TV with my family. I was very tired but happy.

我的周末初一英语作文二:My weekend

I think everyone will have a busy and interesting weekend. Now, let me introduce my busy weekend to you.

On Saturday morning, I am going to the bookstore. I’m going to buy some story-books and a Chinese-English and English-Chinese dictionary. I like reading story-books. I find them very interesting. Then I am going home. My home is near the bookstore. So I am going by bike. I like riding my bike. In the evening, I am going to play piano. Playing piano is my hobby.

On Sunday morning, I am going to do my homework. Now I am in Grade Six. I want to enter a good middle school next year. So I must study hard. In the afternoon, I am going shopping with my parents and my little brother. My mom says she is going to buy a pair of sneakers for me. I love going shopping. I think all of the girls like going shopping. Am I right.

On Sunday evening, I am going back to school by school bus. I love my weekend, how about you? Tell me something about your weekend.

我的周末初一英语作文三:My weekend

I didn’t finish my work today. I didn’t write the English dairy. My mother was

very angry because she has keen me to get ahead in the career. I know that she is good for me, but I don’t know how to say now. May be I lacks confidence in myself. Now I am writing my English now. From now on I will force myself to practice English and do exercise. I hope I can be turn better tomorrow.

Today I knew a new word: practices makes perfect.

我的周末初一英语作文四:My weekend

Last saturday,  I was very happy.

On saturday,  I got up at seven o'clock. After breakfast, I did my homework, It was a little difficult. Then I played computer games,It was very interesting, so I liked they very much.In the eveing ,I visit my friend--Hans,he was very friendly to me,I love him.

I was veryhappy,I think you did too.

我的周末初一英语作文五:My weekend

I had a busy weekend.On Saturday morning,I cleaned the room and washed the clothes.In the afternoon,I did my homework.It was a little difficult,On Saturday evening,I went to the movies.On Sunday

morning ,I went to the library to read a book about history.Then in the afternoon ,I went to the beach.

On Sunday night,I watched an interesting talk show.

What a busy but happy weekend I had!
                                                                                         荐荐荐
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2014-9-17 10:00:15 | 只看该作者

我的周末初一英语作文(2)

我的周末初一英语作文六:My weekend

I went to Beijing Zoo on Saturday morning.

I went there with my teachers by bus. It took us half an hour to get there. There were many kinds of animals. First, we went to see pandas. They were my favorite animals. How lovely they were! Then we watched the elephant show. The elephants were so clever that they were able to answer some math questions. At last, I took some photos of them. I had a great time. I stayed in Beijing Zoo for 2 hours.

When I came back home, I was tired but happy. I will remember these lovely animals. I am looking forward to seeing them again.   

我的周末初一英语作文七:My weekend

It was Sunday and I didn’t have to go to school. I finished my homework the day before. So I decided to help mother do housework. I washed some clothes after I got up. Then I went shopping with a basket. I bought some meat, eggs and some vegetables in the market. After I came back, I started to cook dinner for the whole family. In the evening, I sat at the table and began to write down on my notebook what I had done during the day.

我的周末初一英语作文八:My Sunday

Today is Sunday. I got up very early in the morning. After breakfast I went to the bookstore. I wanted to buy a book Robinson Crusoe. I looked for the book for quite some time but couldn't find it. the shop assistant then came to help me. I was very glad that I got the book at last.

In the afternoon I called on my friend Wang Lin. He just came back from Beijing. We talked a lot.

In the evening I watched an interesting play on TV. I enjoyed it very much. I had a wonderful time.
                                                                                         荐荐荐
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

小黑屋|手机版|嘻皮客网 ( 京ICP备10218169号|京公网安备11010802013797  

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 20:31 , Processed in 0.189937 second(s), 22 queries , Gzip On.