打印 上一主题 下一主题
开启左侧

[邀请书] 我的梦想初一英语作文

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-10-23 09:15:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
我的梦想初一英语作文一:My Dream

When I was a little child,my dream is to be a policewoman in the future.Because that is very honor.But now,I want to be a doctor.They have heal the wounded and rescue the dying spirit .They are angel nurse。They are the greatest man in the world.So my deam is to be a doctor.

我的梦想初一英语作文二:My Dream

I'm looking for a weekend. It's happy and it's free. This is my dream.

At this weekend, I don't have to play the violin; I don't have to draw pictures; Olympic Maths is far away from me; Handwriting doesn't bother me.

I can play and I can sing; I can do everything interesting. No one can stop me.

Oh, what a happy weekend! But, it's only my dream. I hope it will come true.

我的梦想初一英语作文三:My Dream

Have you ever had a dream about your splendid future or imagined something unreal but interesting or meaningful? Tell your closet friend about it now. My Dream I have a dream that I am always young. Then I will have enough energy to do everything whenever I want. Moreover, I don't have to worry about the old age during which I even can't take care of myself. I know that my dream will not come true. However, I think it is lucky that I am young now. So I will treasure my time, enjoy my life and try my best to do everything well.

我的梦想初一英语作文四:My Dream

Since I was a little child, I had a dream that I wanted to be a doctor. When I was little, I watched many TV series and movies about doctors. I thought they were so great. Therefore, I made up my mind to be a doctor. In my opinion, doctor is the people who can help patience get out of sickness and pain.I want to be the person who can help others. However, being a doctor needs so much professional knowledge and there is a long way to go. So I have to try my best on my study and go to a good college.

我的梦想初一英语作文五:My Dream

Yesterday, we had a discussion. The topic is. What is my dream? Every one has his dream. Some want to be teachers,others want to be scientists. My dream is to become a doctor.

My friends asked me why. I told them my story. When I was a small boy I was very weak. Once I was terribly iii. I had a high fever. My parents sent me to the hospital but the doctors could do nothing for me. Then my parents heard there was a very good doctor in another town. They took me there. I was saved.

A good doctor can save people' s lives. From then on I decided to become a doctor. I know it is not easy to be a doctor.But I am determined to study hard. I am sure my dream will come true.
                                                                                         荐荐荐
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2014-10-23 09:24:44 | 只看该作者

我的梦想初一英语作文(2)

我的梦想初一英语作文六:My Dream

Everyone has dreams.Different dreams always make me excited when I was a little boy.I wanted to be a doctor,a teacher.

As time flies,I changed my mind.Now I want to be a writer.I like to write stories.I want to share my world with others.I know that to be a writer is a hard job.So I try to read many books and try to improve my writting skills.I must study hard from now on."Nothing in impossible if you set your mind on it."

I hope my dream will come true one day!

我的梦想初一英语作文七:My Dream

I want to be a teacher when I listen to my teacher carefully. I think I can be a teacher when I grow up. I can help many students learn things well. I can play with my students, too. So we are good friends. I want to be a doctor when I see many doctors save their patients. To be a doctor is really great. I think I can be a doctor when I grow up. Then I can help many people out of danger. I will be the happiest girl in the world. I want to be a reporter when I watch TV every evening. We can get lots of important information from them. They make the world smaller and also make us happy. I would like to be a reporter when I grow up. And I can learn a lot about China and the other countries around the world. I can meet many superstars as well. I have lots of dreams. I think my dreams can come true one day, because there’s an old saying “where there is a will, there is a way.”

我的梦想初一英语作文八:My Dream

Different people have different dreams. Some people dream of making a lot of money. Some people dream of living a happy life. Some people dream of being famous. Some people dream of going abroad, and so on. But my dream is different. Maybe you will get a surprise after you know my dream.

I have a wonderful dream in my heart. It's to speak English very well. Since English is everything for me. English is my best friend. English is my soul. English is my power. Without English, I'm nothing at all. Nothing. Now, I can think in English, speak in English, and write in English. Some people think I'm an Indian. Some people regard I'm a Pakistan. And some people even consider that I'm an Egyptian. But if I could speak English as good as an American, my future would be brilliant. So I work very hard.                                                                                         荐荐荐
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

小黑屋|手机版|嘻皮客网 ( 京ICP备10218169号|京公网安备11010802013797  

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 03:00 , Processed in 4.114217 second(s), 22 queries , Gzip On.