跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2015-3-2 14:08:58 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
英语辞职信怎么写
嘻皮客网为你提供英语辞职信范文3篇,教你英语辞职信怎么写。
【范文一】
Dear Mr. Ben(the name of your boss):
尊敬的Ben先生(老板的名字):
①Please accept this letter as formal notification that I am leaving my position with xxx company on August 7.
请接受这封辞职信,我将于八月七日正式辞去我在xxx公司的职位。
②I have allowed 30 days prior to my departure for assisting in the transition process.
离职之前,我有30天时间来帮助移交工作。
③Although I have enjoyed my job, I have received an offer for another company that I feel is better suited6 to my career objectives.
虽然很喜欢日前的工作,但我已得到另一家公司提供的更适合我事业目标的职位。
④Thank you for your kind attention and would appreciate if you could let me have a reference letter before I leave.
感谢您对我的关照,如果您能为我写一封推荐信,我将不胜感激。
⑤I regret having to resign from my position. I wish you and xxx the best of luck and future success.
很遗憾我不得不辞职。祝您和xxx公司好运相伴,未来更加兴旺发达。
⑥If I can be of any assistance during this transition, please let me know.
如果在工作交接期有需要我做的事情,请通知我。
Sincerely,
真诚的
(your full name)
(你的全名)

【范文二】
Dear “老板的名字“
As required by my contract of employment, i hereby give you “自己看你合同” weeks' notice of my intention to leave my position as “你现在的职位”
i have decided that it is time to move on and i have accepted a position elsewhere. This was not an easy decision and took a lot of consideration. However, i am confident that my new role will help me to move towards some of the goals i have for my career.
please be assured that i will do all i can to assist in the smooth transfer of my responsibilities before leaving.
i wish both you and “你现在的公司“ every good fortune and i would like to thank you for having me as part of your team.
sincerely,
签名

【范文三】
November 24, 19xx
Dear Mr. Bao:
尊敬的包先生:
By this letter I am resigning my position as Quality Engineer, effective immediately.
我写信目的是通知您我要辞去质量工程师的职位,并且立即生效。
Recent circumstances incompatible1 with my personal beliefs and styles require that I change my employment.
最近公司发生的一些事情有悖我个人的理念及风格,驱使我更换工作。
I appreciate the opportunity to work and learn at ABC Company.
能有机会在ABC公司工作学习,我感到不胜感激。
Sincerely,
xxx
回复

使用道具 举报

小黑屋|手机版|嘻皮客网 ( 京ICP备10218169号|京公网安备11010802013797  

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 02:11 , Processed in 0.180657 second(s), 21 queries , Gzip On.