开启左侧

[求职信] 英文版区域经理求职信

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-12-6 19:19:59 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
英文版区域经理求职信
dear ms. radon,
i am very interested in talking with you about employment as a sales  representative trainee with bardon corporation, and hope you will give my  candidacy strong consideration. i feel i have the necessary skills and interest  to be an excellent contributor to your organization, and would like the  opportunity to demonstrate this through a personal interview with your recruiter  during bardon corporation''''s forthcoming recruiting schedule at syracuse. my  resume is enclosed for your reference.
although short on experience, ms.radon, i am long on effort and enthusiasm. i  am an outgoing, friendly individual who would enjoy building strong  interpersonal relationships with valued customers. my strong service orientation  and bias for action would serve your company well in responding to the needs and  concerns of your clients. my drive, determination and leadership abilities are  well-evidenced by the following accomplishments:
-grade point average of 3.7/4.0
-fraternity president, senior year
fraternity vice president, junior year
pledge chairman, sophomore year
-captain, varsity crew team, senior year
member, varsity crew team, 3 years
co-captain, varsity swim team, junior year
member, varsity swim team, 4 years
i would like the chance to put my energy, drive and enthusiasm to work for a  company such as yours. may i have the opportunity to further discuss your  requirements during a personal meeting with your representative on september  22nd?
sincerely,nicholas c.burkholder
回复

使用道具 举报

小黑屋|手机版|嘻皮客网 ( 京ICP备10218169号|京公网安备11010802013797  

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 13:49 , Processed in 0.185704 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.