搜索
打印 上一主题 下一主题
开启左侧

[自我介绍] 空姐面试英语自我介绍

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-11-28 12:33:26 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Good morning/afternoon,My name is YangHaiyan ,You can call me Yanzi.I like the feeling flying in the sky like a swallow.
It is really a great honor to have this opportunity for a interview, I would like to answer whatever you may raise, and i hope i can make a good performance today.
Now i will introduce myself briefly.I am 20 years old,born in Shandong province.I grow up in a sweet family,composed of my dad,mom,brother and myself.I am an optimistic and confident girl.I have full confidence in a bright future,and i believe i can do well in CAAC.Punctuality and diligence are crucial to most future careers,i will try my best. Altough I just graduated from school, I have confidence to venture my funture.
Scoaring in the sky as an airhostess has been a dream for me since childhood.This is why i'm longing for a job on a plane, and this is why i'm standing here for this interview.I hope my application will be granted ,so that i will delive my best servies throughout the world as a airhostess member of CAAC and my dream can come ture.
回复

使用道具 举报

小黑屋|手机版|嘻皮客网 ( 京ICP备10218169号|京公网安备11010802013797  

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 19:10 , Processed in 0.169632 second(s), 21 queries , Gzip On.